UMRA birthday info for 8 July 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-07-08 06:34:21 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
2018-07-08 08:20:04 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
2018-07-08 09:40:35 UTC
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
I've passed that on to Kimbo!

Happy birthday to Colin, if you're reading this :)
War is cowardly escape from the problems of peace. (Thomas Mann)
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-08 09:42:03 UTC
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
I've passed that on to Kimbo!
She says "That's lovely of him. Tell him I'm here[1], and he's always
welcome x"

[1] Here being both Mevagissey and Facebook :)
If you smile at life, life will smile back at you...
Jim Easterbrook
2018-07-08 09:52:16 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:20:04 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be. <sigh>
Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
photos. You can see (some of) them here
https://www.instagram.com/kimbomeva/
and here https://www.instagram.com/mevagissey/
and here https://www.flickr.com/photos/bykimbo/
2018-07-08 10:01:01 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
photos.
By MY account actually :)

The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki bollocking
could be :)))
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-08 11:06:07 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
photos.
By MY account actually  :)
The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki bollocking
could be   :)))
While you'd clearly forgotten that Kimbo gives every bit as good as she
gets ;)
Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
BrritSki
2018-07-08 12:27:23 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>
Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
photos.
By MY account actually  :)
The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki
bollocking could be   :)))
While you'd clearly forgotten that Kimbo gives every bit as good as she
gets ;)
No, I hadn't, but there was no bollocking to respond to, just a comment
that she could respond to as she wished !