UMRA birthday info for 8 July 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-07-08 06:34:21 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.

2018-07-08 08:20:04 UTC
On 08/07/2018 07:34, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
> Lilian Bellamy.

Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
<sigh>

2018-07-08 09:40:35 UTC
On 08/07/2018 09:20, Sid Nuncius wrote:
> Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
> <sigh>

I've passed that on to Kimbo!

Happy birthday to Colin, if you're reading this :)

War is cowardly escape from the problems of peace. (Thomas Mann)
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-08 09:42:03 UTC
On 08/07/2018 10:40, Serena Blanchflower wrote:
> On 08/07/2018 09:20, Sid Nuncius wrote:
>> Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
>> <sigh>
>
> I've passed that on to Kimbo!

She says "That's lovely of him. Tell him I'm here[1], and he's always
welcome x"

[1] Here being both Mevagissey and Facebook :)

If you smile at life, life will smile back at you...
Jim Easterbrook
2018-07-08 09:52:16 UTC

and here https://www.flickr.com/photos/bykimbo/
2018-07-08 10:01:01 UTC
On 08/07/2018 11:44, Penny wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:20:04 +0100, Sid Nuncius
> <***@hotmail.co.uk> scrawled in the dust...
>
>> On 08/07/2018 07:34, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>>> Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
>>> Lilian Bellamy.
>>
>> Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
>> <sigh>
>
> Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
> photos.

By MY account actually :)

The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki bollocking
could be :)))
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-08 11:06:07 UTC
On 08/07/2018 11:01, BrritSki wrote:
> On 08/07/2018 11:44, Penny wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:20:04 +0100, Sid Nuncius
>> <***@hotmail.co.uk> scrawled in the dust...

>>> Happy birthday, Kimbo, wherever you my be.
>>> <sigh>
>>
>> Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
>> photos.
>
> By MY account actually  :)
>
> The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
> taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
> told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki bollocking
> could be   :)))

While you'd clearly forgotten that Kimbo gives every bit as good as she
gets ;)

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
BrritSki
2018-07-08 12:27:23 UTC
On 08/07/2018 13:06, Serena Blanchflower wrote:
> On 08/07/2018 11:01, BrritSki wrote:
>> On 08/07/2018 11:44, Penny wrote:
>>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:20:04 +0100, Sid Nuncius
>>> <***@hotmail.co.uk> scrawled in the dust...

>>> Enjoying life in Mevagissey and (by her own account) taking too many
>>> photos.
>>
>> By MY account actually  :)
>>
>> The #toomanyphotos was a humourous response to me telling her she was
>> taking over my newsfeed and accusing me of giving her a bollocking. I
>> told her that she'd obviously forgotten how strong a BrritSki
>> bollocking could be   :)))
>>

> While you'd clearly forgotten that Kimbo gives every bit as good as she
> gets ;)

No, I hadn't, but there was no bollocking to respond to, just a comment
that she could respond to as she wished !
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 07:06:50 UTC
On Sunday, 8 July 2018 07:35:04 UTC+1, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
> Lilian Bellamy.

Thank you Birthday Monitor! Thank you UMRA!

Kim can also be found on Instagram (as can I) where she posts some very fine photos of Mevagissey.

Colin
Nick Leverton
2018-07-17 08:50:48 UTC
In article <a0855ae8-f6c4-4467-8fcb-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, 8 July 2018 07:35:04 UTC+1, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>> Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
>> Lilian Bellamy.
>
>Thank you Birthday Monitor! Thank you UMRA!

You are very welcome indeed, I enjoy knowing that the service is appreciated :)

Birthday Monitor