Justin-Thomas
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-02-26 11:45:14 UTC
Having just heard it again on the omnibus: I loved the way Justin just
said "Good afternoon, Jennifer". In a voice almost worthy of
Terry-Thomas.

[I was a little unsure if there was anyone with Jennifer, but I guess
there can't have been, as no-one else spoke; I wasn't concentrating, so
wasn't sure where (or who) she was coming back from. Did somebody drop
her off at home? If she'd driven in, I'd have expected them to hear her
doing so.]

31.69 nHz = once a year. (Julian Thomas)
Marjorie
2017-02-26 16:57:42 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Having just heard it again on the omnibus: I loved the way Justin just
said "Good afternoon, Jennifer". In a voice almost worthy of Terry-Thomas.
[I was a little unsure if there was anyone with Jennifer, but I guess
there can't have been, as no-one else spoke; I wasn't concentrating, so
wasn't sure where (or who) she was coming back from. Did somebody drop
her off at home? If she'd driven in, I'd have expected them to hear her
doing so.]
Lilian was cackling and panting so loudly that I don't expect they heard
anything.
More to the point, wasn't Justin's car outside? I suppose he could have
got Lilian to drive him there, but in that case how did he get home?
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
LFS
2017-02-26 17:26:50 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Having just heard it again on the omnibus: I loved the way Justin just
said "Good afternoon, Jennifer". In a voice almost worthy of
Terry-Thomas.
[I was a little unsure if there was anyone with Jennifer, but I guess
there can't have been, as no-one else spoke; I wasn't concentrating, so
wasn't sure where (or who) she was coming back from. Did somebody drop
her off at home? If she'd driven in, I'd have expected them to hear her
doing so.]
Lilian was cackling and panting so loudly that I don't expect they heard
anything.
More to the point, wasn't Justin's car outside? I suppose he could have
got Lilian to drive him there, but in that case how did he get home?
We never found out how Lilian had got to the Dower House when she had to
sneak out and get a taxi home, either. I suspect that the SWs get so
carried away with the fun of writing the hanky-panky that they forget
these little details.
Laura (emulate St George for email)
Fenny
2017-02-26 18:00:12 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 17:26:50 +0000, LFS
Post by LFS
We never found out how Lilian had got to the Dower House when she had to
sneak out and get a taxi home, either. I suspect that the SWs get so
carried away with the fun of writing the hanky-panky that they forget
these little details.
The things that bugged me about that scene are
a) Jenny barging into Lillian's room without knocking
b) Justin zipped up his flies and left, while Lillian had to "put
something on"

I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
Fenny
Chris McMillan
2017-02-26 18:57:48 UTC
Post by LFS
We never found out how Lilian had got to the Dower House when she had to
sneak out and get a taxi home, either. I suspect that the SWs get so
carried away with the fun of writing the hanky-panky that they forget
these little details.
The things that bugged me about that scene are
a) Jenny barging into Lillian's room without knocking
b) Justin zipped up his flies and left, while Lillian had to "put
something on"
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
Exactly! My phone was ringing before the music had finished, that hasn't
happened for a *long* time!

Sincerely Chris
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-02-26 21:16:45 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Fenny
<***@onetel.com> writes:
[]
Post by Fenny
The things that bugged me about that scene are
a) Jenny barging into Lillian's room without knocking
I got the impression it might not have been Lillian's room, but the
living room or something.
Post by Fenny
b) Justin zipped up his flies and left, while Lillian had to "put
something on"
I guess she felt safer, as it is her home (at least until/unless
Jennifer throws her out), so she felt more secure in stripping off.
Post by Fenny
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
If pictures of older ladies worry you, avoid the pron sites: it's a
definite subsection with a large following!

"I've got this shocking pain right behind the eyes."
"Have you considered amputation?" - Vila & Avon
Fenny
2017-02-26 21:42:21 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:16:45 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by Fenny
The things that bugged me about that scene are
a) Jenny barging into Lillian's room without knocking
I got the impression it might not have been Lillian's room, but the
living room or something.
No, Jenny went upstairs.
Post by Fenny
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
If pictures of older ladies worry you, avoid the pron sites: it's a
definite subsection with a large following!
Nothing against older participants, but I'd have thought they'd most
likely be rolling around on a bed. Justin being fully dressed doesn't
necessarily fit with that.
Fenny
Chris McMillan
2017-02-28 16:01:45 UTC
Post by Fenny
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:16:45 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by Fenny
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
If pictures of older ladies worry you, avoid the pron sites: it's a
definite subsection with a large following!
Nothing against older participants, but I'd have thought they'd most
likely be rolling around on a bed. Justin being fully dressed doesn't
necessarily fit with that.
We heard fAL going upstairs (if I got the perspective right), not sure if
we heard feet too for them maybe just the fruity laugh was sufficient and
the suggestion in the previous scene.

Sincerely Chris
krw
2017-02-28 16:08:04 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Fenny
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:16:45 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by Fenny
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
If pictures of older ladies worry you, avoid the pron sites: it's a
definite subsection with a large following!
Nothing against older participants, but I'd have thought they'd most
likely be rolling around on a bed. Justin being fully dressed doesn't
necessarily fit with that.
We heard fAL going upstairs (if I got the perspective right), not sure if
we heard feet too for them maybe just the fruity laugh was sufficient and
the suggestion in the previous scene.
Sincerely Chris
We heard fffffffer going upstairs towards the sound of Lilian laughing.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-02-28 17:08:02 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Fenny
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:16:45 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[]
Post by Fenny
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
If pictures of older ladies worry you, avoid the pron sites: it's a
definite subsection with a large following!
Nothing against older participants, but I'd have thought they'd most
likely be rolling around on a bed. Justin being fully dressed doesn't
necessarily fit with that.
We heard fAL going upstairs (if I got the perspective right), not sure if
we heard feet too for them maybe just the fruity laugh was sufficient and
the suggestion in the previous scene.
Sincerely Chris
We heard fffffffer going upstairs towards the sound of Lilian laughing.
I seem to have missed this episide.........find myself unwilling to find
it. 🙁
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-02-26 23:26:25 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
I got the impression it might not have been Lillian's room, but the
living room or something.
Jenny ran upstairs.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
tiny.cc/KRWpics
krw
2017-02-26 23:25:46 UTC
Post by LFS
We never found out how Lilian had got to the Dower House when she had to
sneak out and get a taxi home, either. I suspect that the SWs get so
carried away with the fun of writing the hanky-panky that they forget
these little details.
The things that bugged me about that scene are
a) Jenny barging into Lillian's room without knocking
b) Justin zipped up his flies and left, while Lillian had to "put
something on"
I'm trying to avoid any actual mental pictures, but the message
doesn't seem to fit with the ages of the participants.
Jenny knocked. She did not wait for a response.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
tiny.cc/KRWpics
BrritSki
Too busy thinking about hanky-panky rather than what they came in.
Fenny
Fenny
Jenny M Benson
2017-02-26 19:30:59 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by LFS
Post by Marjorie
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
[...]
Funny and clever but not quite BT.
Jenny M Benson
Mike McMillan
2017-02-26 17:31:19 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Having just heard it again on the omnibus: I loved the way Justin just
said "Good afternoon, Jennifer". In a voice almost worthy of Terry-Thomas.
[I was a little unsure if there was anyone with Jennifer, but I guess
there can't have been, as no-one else spoke; I wasn't concentrating, so
wasn't sure where (or who) she was coming back from. Did somebody drop
her off at home? If she'd driven in, I'd have expected them to hear her
doing so.]
Lilian was cackling and panting so loudly that I don't expect they heard
anything.
More to the point, wasn't Justin's car outside? I suppose he could have
got Lilian to drive him there, but in that case how did he get home?
I think he put on his fur coat and high heels, then called for a taxi...
Toodle Pip
Vicky
2017-02-26 18:20:47 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:45:14 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Having just heard it again on the omnibus: I loved the way Justin just
said "Good afternoon, Jennifer". In a voice almost worthy of
Terry-Thomas.
[I was a little unsure if there was anyone with Jennifer, but I guess
there can't have been, as no-one else spoke; I wasn't concentrating, so
wasn't sure where (or who) she was coming back from. Did somebody drop
her off at home? If she'd driven in, I'd have expected them to hear her
doing so.]
Good point. And she'd have seen Justin's car.
--
Vicky