post epi spoiler, 5th Sept 2018
2018-09-05 18:16:50 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!

2018-09-05 20:43:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 18:16:50 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
DavidK
2018-09-06 07:02:10 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Yes, my first thought was to make him pay for the things he wanted but
second thoughts said that it would be better if he had no claims on
anything when the split-up happens. This is rather spoilt if he has his
name on the flat's rent-book.
Vicky Ayech
2018-09-06 08:39:13 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Yes, my first thought was to make him pay for the things he wanted but
second thoughts said that it would be better if he had no claims on
anything when the split-up happens. This is rather spoilt if he has his
name on the flat's rent-book.
Will his name be on it? I wonder if he will still join her, although
the making Lizzie buy stuff does seem as if he is serious about going,
or just still in a fantasy and will snap out in time to keep his job
and wife?
Krw
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Yes, my first thought was to make him pay for the things he wanted but
second thoughts said that it would be better if he had no claims on
anything when the split-up happens. This is rather spoilt if he has his
name on the flat's rent-book.
Will his name be on it? I wonder if he will still join her, although
the making Lizzie buy stuff does seem as if he is serious about going,
or just still in a fantasy and will snap out in time to keep his job
and wife?
She has thrown him out.
--
Kosmo

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
John Ashby
2018-09-06 11:37:47 UTC
Post by Krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Yes, my first thought was to make him pay for the things he wanted but
second thoughts said that it would be better if he had no claims on
anything when the split-up happens. This is rather spoilt if he has his
name on the flat's rent-book.
Will his name be on it? I wonder if he will still join her, although
the making Lizzie buy stuff does seem as if he is serious about going,
or just still in a fantasy and will snap out in time to keep his job
and wife?
She has thrown him out.
No, no,no, he's just giving her some space. Terribly thoughtful chap, Russ.

2018-09-06 12:22:35 UTC
Post by Krw
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Chris McMillan
[...]
john
I wonder how close to the Mancunian move date Russ is going to go before
starting to cluck?
2018-09-06 07:34:11 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Quitesoquitesoquiteso!
Krw
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Quitesoquitesoquiteso!
What 3 temperatures?
--
Kosmo

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Chris McMillan
2018-09-06 13:24:22 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
Why should Lizzie pay for anything for him? Lily knows things are bad
at LL so I don't think she'd have said that. I'd have simply pointed
out this is the last chance for a mother/daughter day out so do not
come along.
Quitesoquitesoquiteso!
What 3 temperatures?
https://www.jccampbellelectrics.com/delonghi-kbi3011-cp-distinta-kettle.html

This is more than three, but explains exactly why. If the Chinese can make
perfect tea *without* a kettle as we know it, why shouldn’t we? If I
thought the most anglicised of my friends or those who married the culture
could explain to the satisfaction of both cultures (and I knew they were TA
fans, I’d engage in this discussion. £90 is far too much for a kettle,
even if I may drink most of these five types any time of the year (white
the least likely).

2018-09-18 15:15:38 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
[...]
I am rather glad I drink coffee if tea is that complicated.
2018-09-19 21:26:48 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
[...]
Makes me wonder how come anyone drinks tea from our tea trolley. The
water is from an electric urn that has been heated and unplugged and
carried around on the trolley for up to an hour. My first cup of
coffee at 9.20 is significantly warmer than my second cup of coffee at
around 9.55 when the trolley is on the return trip. (I don't have a
second cup on the afternoon round.)
2018-09-06 13:15:56 UTC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle

2018-09-06 13:27:21 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
Mike
2018-09-06 13:33:25 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Well yes, of course, the tea/coffee/infusion/confusion would taste *SO*
much better for being heated in an Italian style vessel, wouldn’t it?!
;-)))
2018-09-06 13:38:30 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Well yes, of course, the tea/coffee/infusion/confusion would taste *SO*
much better for being heated in an Italian style vessel, wouldn’t it?!
;-)))
Shirley, Effer already has one as a back-up to the variable instant hot
water spout thingy but would she have any common ol’ Italian style that
maybe didn’t match or sympathetically blend /enhance her Italian marble
work top???
2018-09-06 17:42:18 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Well yes, of course, the tea/coffee/infusion/confusion would taste *SO*
much better for being heated in an Italian style vessel, wouldn’t it?!
;-)))
Shirley, Effer already has one as a back-up to the variable instant hot
water spout thingy but would she have any common ol’ Italian style that
maybe didn’t match or sympathetically blend /enhance her Italian marble
work top???
So, you think she might give it to Russ, as she won't have room for it
in her new house? On the other hand, she won't have her variable instant
hot water spout thingy in her new house, so will need it for herself.
2018-09-06 18:01:10 UTC
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Yes, but my brain doesn’t run to ‘Italian’ companies

Sincerely Chris
p***@never.here
2018-09-07 09:37:23 UTC
On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 14:27:21 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Could be this one - it's the only one a search throws up atm.

https://www.g3ferrari.net/en/tisaniere-p293

Can't find a price for it though...
Pete
Serena Blanchflower
2018-09-07 13:46:44 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 14:27:21 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Could be this one - it's the only one a search throws up atm.
https://www.g3ferrari.net/en/tisaniere-p293
Can't find a price for it though...
My money's on this one - although it seems to have five temperature
settings, rather than just the modest three that Russ was after:

<https://www.johnlewis.com/de'longhi-distinta-kbi3011-digital-jug-kettle/p2161321>
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it? (Albert Einstein)
p***@never.here
2018-09-08 08:13:24 UTC
On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:46:44 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by p***@never.here
On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 14:27:21 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Yes, the *three* temperature kettle must GO!
Sincerely Chris
https://www.amazon.co.uk/variable-temperature-kettle/s?page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avariable%20temperature%20kettle
Don't forget that the one Russ had chosen also had expensive sounding
"Italian styling".
Could be this one - it's the only one a search throws up atm.
https://www.g3ferrari.net/en/tisaniere-p293
Can't find a price for it though...
My money's on this one - although it seems to have five temperature
<https://www.johnlewis.com/de'longhi-distinta-kbi3011-digital-jug-kettle/p2161321>
Could be either. They are both examples of the goods I would expect a
store like Underwoods to stock..
--
Pete