And now for the good news!
2018-03-27 10:20:52 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
2018-03-27 10:26:26 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Fairly inefficient......well done dear. Suggest you confuse some of the
entries; this is very satisfying as it really winds up the adequates.
Never forget that self delusion is the aim and objective of the LSS. We
have standards to maintain.
2018-03-27 11:17:36 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun.  Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Brava!
Please do not encourage her! Jenny teeters on the edge of efficiency and
we must deter.
2018-03-27 10:55:21 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Ooooooh! Should we order 440 yards of red carpet and where should it be
delivered please?
20 Chain stores should do the trick...
Mike
2018-03-27 12:25:32 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Ooooooh! Should we order 440 yards of red carpet and where should it be
delivered please?
20 Chain stores should do the trick...
We could probably keep this up furlong time without wilton....
2018-03-27 20:12:04 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Ooooooh! Should we order 440 yards of red carpet and where should it be
delivered please?
20 Chain stores should do the trick...
We could probably keep this up furlong time without wilton....
GROAN! VG. (Though I suspect the 440 yards was a feed line ...)

"quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur". ("Anything is more impressive if
you say it in Latin")
Mike
2018-03-27 21:24:37 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Ooooooh! Should we order 440 yards of red carpet and where should it be
delivered please?
20 Chain stores should do the trick...
We could probably keep this up furlong time without wilton....
GROAN! VG. (Though I suspect the 440 yards was a feed line ...)
Well, akchewerly no, I just thought that for a ceremony of this koliber, a
quarter of a mile of red expense would reflect the enormity of the
awards.;-)
2018-03-28 07:32:32 UTC
[...]
Does it have to be as thick as carpet? I think I might know where
there is a lot of free bunting we could put down on the ground
instead. Would that do?
2018-03-28 07:39:00 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
Hardly my dear, really!
2018-03-27 20:23:20 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun.  Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Ooooooh! Should we order 440 yards of red carpet and where should it be
delivered please?
20 Chain stores should do the trick...
I don't believe any shop would remain in business for long if it only
sold one product.
Let alone 20 of them.
2018-03-27 11:27:59 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun.
Hurrah !

Judging by the height of the
Post by Jenny M Benson
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Well come on then, it's been over an hour, I can't keep this up all
night fnarr, fnarr.
Mike
2018-03-27 12:23:13 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Well come on then, it's been over an hour, I can't keep this up all
night fnarr, fnarr.
‘Fluffers... to Mr. BrritSki please... now!
2018-03-27 20:24:38 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take
some time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the
Awards Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats
will hold themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a
short-notice engagement.
Well come on then, it's been over an hour, I can't keep this up all
night fnarr, fnarr.
Matron!

One of the blue ones I think - with a glass of water.
2018-03-27 15:15:20 UTC
Thanks to a saintly Umrat who prefers to be anonyrat, the 2017 BTNs have
been restored to me and judging has begun. Judging by the height of the
pile of paper in front of me (and other commitments), this may take some
time so I will not commit myself to a definite date for the Awards
Ceremony at this time, but trust that all interested Umrats will hold
themselves (shut UP, Brritski!) in readiness for a short-notice engagement.
Oh goodness! I must get the diamonds back out of the bank vault.