Saw this link on fb :)
2018-03-27 21:10:58 UTC
https://ambridgefm.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/desert-island-discs-with-kate-abundance-nee-aldridge/

It went on a bit. I began it and enjoyed it but didn't finish.
2018-03-27 21:29:35 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://ambridgefm.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/desert-island-discs-with-kat
e-abundance-nee-aldridge/
It went on a bit. I began it and enjoyed it but didn't finish.
Agreed. I was going to say the going on a bit is a good pastiche of
Kate, but then I saw I'd only got to coming up to record 1, so I bailed
out too. But it (as far as I got, anyway) is a good attempt at how it
would sound - the author has got both KY and Kate down well.

Is the picture Kate's best friend? If so (or not, for that matter!) she
looks good. IMO, if I'm allowed to say that, all else being equal, and
so on ...

Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.