GIN! (semi OT)
2017-04-16 09:59:15 UTC
Toby has some more competition.

This company uses the profits from its enterprises to fund clean water
and other health project in developing countries. I've been
supporting them for years. Their new product is about to launch and
I'm definitely in for a case.

http://www.onedifference.org/en_UK/

http://www.onedifference.org/en_UK/2017/03/16/british-gin-inspired-world/
Marjorie
2017-04-16 17:16:21 UTC
Post by Fenny
Toby has some more competition.
This company uses the profits from its enterprises to fund clean water
and other health project in developing countries. I've been
supporting them for years. Their new product is about to launch and
I'm definitely in for a case.
http://www.onedifference.org/en_UK/
http://www.onedifference.org/en_UK/2017/03/16/british-gin-inspired-world/
Ah, profits! I think I've spotted the reason Toby won't be able to
follow their example.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje

---
http://www.avg.com