Mure cutbacks?
2018-05-17 14:35:03 UTC
I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and wondered how
long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and why they aren’t
working digitally using harddrives?

2018-05-17 14:42:29 UTC
On 17/05/2018 15:35, Mike wrote; my response is lower down:
> I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and wondered how
> long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and why they aren’t
> working digitally using harddrives?

No no no. She is leading some country dancing in the hope of finding a
new partner with whom she can get jiggy jiggy

2018-05-17 15:39:29 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 17/05/2018 15:35, Mike wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and wondered how
>> long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and why they aren’t
>> working digitally using harddrives?
>>

> No no no. She is leading some country dancing in the hope of finding a
> new partner with whom she can get jiggy jiggy

‘What’s my line’?

Clive Arthur
2018-05-17 15:53:06 UTC
On 17/05/2018 15:42, krw wrote:
> On 17/05/2018 15:35, Mike wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and
>> wondered how
>> long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and  why they aren’t
>> working digitally using harddrives?
>>

> No no no.  She is leading some country dancing in the hope of finding a
> new partner with whom she can get jiggy jiggy

Maybe he'll let her see his hornpipe?

(c) Humph.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2018-05-17 16:57:24 UTC
Clive Arthur <***@nowaytoday.co.uk> wrote:
> On 17/05/2018 15:42, krw wrote:
>> On 17/05/2018 15:35, Mike wrote; my response is lower down:
>>> I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and
>>> wondered how
>>> long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and  why they aren’t
>>> working digitally using harddrives?
>>>

>> No no no.  She is leading some country dancing in the hope of finding a
>> new partner with whom she can get jiggy jiggy
>>
> Maybe he'll let her see his hornpipe?
>
> (c) Humph.
>
> Cheers

Or his dashing white sergeant...

2018-05-17 17:21:41 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 15:42:29 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:

>On 17/05/2018 15:35, Mike wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I note from the spoiler that ‘Shula is left reeling’ today and wondered how
>> long she has had to deal with the taping of T.A. ... and why they aren’t
>> working digitally using harddrives?
>>

>No no no. She is leading some country dancing in the hope of finding a
>new partner with whom she can get jiggy jiggy

Mr Molesley from Downton seemed to enjoy a good reel.