OT: the BBC home site
Mike Ruddock
2018-07-06 07:17:24 UTC
In the morning one of the first things I do after I have fired up the pc
(and looked at umra) is to look at the BBC site.
Yesterday I got a large picture of David Attenborough and an apology
that there was something wrong and would I try again in a few minutes.
I tried repeatedly all yesterday, with the same result and DA is there
again this morning.
Is this just my kit that bis playing up or do others have the same problem?

Mike Ruddock
Fred
2018-07-06 07:57:49 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
In the morning one of the first things I do after I have fired up the pc
(and looked at umra) is to look at the BBC site.
Yesterday I got a large picture of David Attenborough and an apology
that there was something wrong and would I try again in a few minutes.
I tried repeatedly all yesterday, with the same result and DA is there
again this morning.
Is this just my kit that bis playing up or do others have the same problem?
Mike Ruddock
I've got no problems.
Have you paid your licence??

Fred
Chris McMillan
2018-07-06 09:28:26 UTC
Post by Fred
Post by Mike Ruddock
In the morning one of the first things I do after I have fired up the pc
(and looked at umra) is to look at the BBC site.
Yesterday I got a large picture of David Attenborough and an apology
that there was something wrong and would I try again in a few minutes.
I tried repeatedly all yesterday, with the same result and DA is there
again this morning.
Is this just my kit that bis playing up or do others have the same problem?
Mike Ruddock
I've got no problems.
Have you paid your licence??
Fred
That Mike is old enough for a free tv licence!

2018-07-06 08:08:31 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
In the morning one of the first things I do after I have fired up the pc
(and looked at umra) is to look at the BBC site.
Yesterday I got a large picture of David Attenborough and an apology
that there was something wrong and would I try again in a few minutes.
I tried repeatedly all yesterday, with the same result and DA is there
again this morning.
Is this just my kit that bis playing up or do others have the same problem?
Just tried on my iPad with no problem, if that helps. Perhaps clear your
history and refresh the page?