spoiler Sunday 29/7/18
2018-07-29 21:16:34 UTC
spoiler
I guessed stripper just before he said it! Not Spice girls though :).
Policeman strippergram is good. He really should put it in the speech.

LOL. I guessed Mr F was staying with Lynda just before he said.
Did he have lunch on the way? Did they save him some? He'll get drunk
otherwise with the champagne. Oh dear. He's said all the wrong things.
I have just rememebred it is Anthony Head. I didn't while listening.
The voice didn't remind me. I wanted to like him, didn't from the
scenes he was in, and now remember it is him.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-29 21:24:06 UTC
On 29/07/2018 22:16, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> spoiler
> I guessed stripper just before he said it! Not Spice girls though:).
> Policeman strippergram is good. He really should put it in the speech.

Having been specifically asked to keep it quiet, I don't think he should
say anything. I don't think he'll be able to resist telling Alice
though and she's very unlikely to keep it quiet.

Q. How do hens dance?
A. Chick to chick
Chris McMillan
2018-07-30 09:04:11 UTC
Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 29/07/2018 22:16, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>> spoiler
>> I guessed stripper just before he said it! Not Spice girls though:).
>> Policeman strippergram is good. He really should put it in the speech.
>

> Having been specifically asked to keep it quiet, I don't think he should
> say anything. I don't think he'll be able to resist telling Alice
> though and she's very unlikely to keep it quiet.

Exactly. Alice is double trouble

2018-07-30 01:06:55 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 22:16:34 +0100, Vicky Ayech wrote:

> spoiler n
> I guessed stripper just before he said it! Not Spice girls though :).
> Policeman strippergram is good. He really should put it in the speech.
>
> LOL. I guessed Mr F was staying with Lynda just before he said.
> Did he have lunch on the way? Did they save him some? He'll get drunk
> otherwise with the champagne. Oh dear. He's said all the wrong things.
>

>I have just rememebred it is Anthony Head. I didn't while listening. The
> voice didn't remind me. I wanted to like him, didn't from the scenes he
> was in, and now remember it is him.

I couldn't help hearing Mr. Gently Benevolent :-)