confession time
Chris McMillan
2018-07-14 14:56:04 UTC
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoYnPQF

The second photo we thought you’d all enjoy too.

Sincerely Chris
Mike
2018-07-14 15:03:07 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoYnPQF
The second photo we thought you’d all enjoy too.
Sincerely Chris
I promise you, I wasn’t drinking that double Belgium chocolate drink, just
‘looking after’ it for a friend in the Chocolate Cafe in Henley on Thames.
‘Onest, I was.
Toodle Pip
Nick Odell
2018-07-15 16:45:34 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Chris McMillan
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoYnPQF
The second photo we thought you’d all enjoy too.
Sincerely Chris
I promise you, I wasn’t drinking that double Belgium chocolate drink, just
‘looking after’ it for a friend in the Chocolate Cafe in Henley on Thames.
‘Onest, I was.
Honestly! I never expected to see food-porno on umra: this is a fambily
newsgroup, after all

Nick
Chris McMillan
2018-07-16 15:51:27 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Mike
Post by Chris McMillan
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoYnPQF
The second photo we thought you’d all enjoy too.
Sincerely Chris
I promise you, I wasn’t drinking that double Belgium chocolate drink, just
‘looking after’ it for a friend in the Chocolate Cafe in Henley on Thames.
‘Onest, I was.
Honestly! I never expected to see food-porno on umra: this is a fambily
newsgroup, after all
Nick
Giggle. It had to be done.

Sincerely Chris