test ignore
2017-08-05 10:39:02 UTC
I did say to ignore
Mike
2017-08-05 11:15:29 UTC
I did say to ignore
Ok, I will ;-)
2017-08-05 11:18:59 UTC
I did say to ignore
Ok, I will ;-)
Sometimes a post gets stuck in the out tray but wont open for me to see
what it is. I sent a test to see if this would let the stuck one
out.....but it didn't. My pearls are now lorst..........
Peter Percival
2017-08-05 11:37:57 UTC
I did say to ignore
Ok, I will ;-)
Sometimes a post gets stuck in the out tray but wont open for me to see
what it is. I sent a test to see if this would let the stuck one
out.....but it didn't. My pearls are now lorst..........
False pearls before real swine?
to me what you really mean.
2017-08-05 12:33:55 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
I did say to ignore
Ok, I will ;-)
Sometimes a post gets stuck in the out tray but wont open for me to see
what it is. I sent a test to see if this would let the stuck one
out.....but it didn't. My pearls are now lorst..........
False pearls before real swine?
Fake is the on rend word I believe.
Peter Percival
2017-08-05 13:12:39 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
I did say to ignore
Ok, I will ;-)
Sometimes a post gets stuck in the out tray but wont open for me to see
what it is. I sent a test to see if this would let the stuck one
out.....but it didn't. My pearls are now lorst..........
False pearls before real swine?
Fake is the on rend word I believe.
That's news to me, and I shall trump it by referring to Irwin Edman.
to me what you really mean.