Spiritual Home
2018-05-14 15:18:55 UTC
Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
Will she get prosecuted?

John Finlay
2018-05-14 15:41:32 UTC
On 14/05/2018 16:18, krw wrote:
> Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
> Will she get prosecuted?

As has been previously mentioned, Ambridge exists in a parallel
dimension where ordinary business practices like HMRC and employee
responsibilities are unimportant details.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-05-14 15:41:58 UTC
In message <pdc9cu$rgc$***@gioia.aioe.org>, krw <***@whitnet.uk> writes:
>Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
>Will she get prosecuted?

I'm not sure of its actual implementation date. But I doubt she will be
even if it has; even ignoring the Ambridge unreality field, if there was
any chance of it actually being effective against email-bombing or the
like, it'd have been revised. (Cynical, moi?)

Veni Vidi Vacuum [I came, I saw, It sucked] - ***@saslimited.demon.co.uk, 1998