UMRA birthday info for 8 June 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-06-08 06:27:59 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 June: Nigel Pargetter.
2018-06-08 08:24:56 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:27:59 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 June: Nigel Pargetter.
As Lizzie pointed out last night, she does understand how it is for
Will. But she did everything he's failing to do and she did it
backwards and in heels. They both have family support. She had the
extra anger at David and Will has the guilt. Similar story lines? Will
had anger at Brian I suppose but can't afford to be at war with him
for as long as Lizzie was with David. The fact that Jake and Mia are
not his own children complicates things, but adds another parent to
help, if Will didn't immediately become competitive. He does rush
into aggression as his first option in most situations.
Kate B
2018-06-08 09:02:10 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 June: Nigel Pargetter.
As Lizzie pointed out last night, she does understand how it is for
Will. But she did everything he's failing to do and she did it
backwards and in heels. They both have family support. She had the
extra anger at David and Will has the guilt. Similar story lines? Will
had anger at Brian I suppose but can't afford to be at war with him
for as long as Lizzie was with David. The fact that Jake and Mia are
not his own children complicates things, but adds another parent to
help, if Will didn't immediately become competitive. He does rush
into aggression as his first option in most situations.
All of that - but Will also has the legacy of Nic's aversion to Andrew
to deal with. If Nic said Andrew was useless then that's what Will is
going to think forever. Supertankers are easier to turn around than Will.
2018-06-08 10:22:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 June: Nigel Pargetter.
As Lizzie pointed out last night, she does understand how it is for
Will. But she did everything he's failing to do and she did it
backwards and in heels. They both have family support. She had the
extra anger at David and Will has the guilt. Similar story lines? Will
had anger at Brian I suppose but can't afford to be at war with him
for as long as Lizzie was with David. The fact that Jake and Mia are
not his own children complicates things, but adds another parent to
help, if Will didn't immediately become competitive. He does rush
into aggression as his first option in most situations.
All of that - but Will also has the legacy of Nic's aversion to Andrew
to deal with. If Nic said Andrew was useless then that's what Will is
going to think forever. Supertankers are easier to turn around than Will.
Ah, as one who got her steering ticket on a 200,000 ton tanker, (have
I flashed before?) it is possible to turn them and steer them. It just
takes time and space :). It was not Capt Ex who let me drive. He was
2nd or 3rd mate I think then. The then captain thought everyone on
board should learn, or he wanted to keep wives from getting bored .
BrritSki
2018-06-08 11:47:01 UTC
I think it's alright as long as it's by the husbands.
Mike
2018-06-08 12:48:14 UTC
... The then captain thought everyone on
board should learn, or he wanted to keep wives from getting bored .
I think it's alright as long as it's by the husbands.
Once again, it was not necessary to look at the contributor line to know
who posted that!
2018-06-08 16:00:53 UTC
... The then captain thought everyone on
board should learn, or he wanted to keep wives from getting bored .
I think it's alright as long as it's by the husbands.
LOL
Post by Mike
Once again, it was not necessary to look at the contributor line to know
who posted that!
Well, I did, and it was reassuring - that at least he was first with it!

"Dook, that was great but I think the line needs
awe. Can you do it again, giving it just a little awe?"

"Sure, George," said Wayne and looking up at the cross said:
"Aw, truly this man is the son of God."
(recounted in Radio Times, 30 March-5 April 2013.)
Btms
2018-06-08 18:38:39 UTC
Post by Mike
Once again, it was not necessary to look at the contributor line to know
who posted that!
Well, I did, and it was reassuring - that at least he was first with it!
Not sure if coming first is always reassuring.
Jane Vernon

2018-06-08 20:05:08 UTC
Post by Mike
Once again, it was not necessary to look at the contributor line to know
who posted that!
Well, I did, and it was reassuring - that at least he was first with it!
Not sure if coming first is always reassuring.
BTN!
Mmmm... MV meets BT, but I think MV is a marginal winner.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Btms
2018-06-08 20:45:16 UTC
Post by Mike
Once again, it was not necessary to look at the contributor line to know
who posted that!
Well, I did, and it was reassuring - that at least he was first with it!
Not sure if coming first is always reassuring.
BTN!
Mmmm... MV meets BT, but I think MV is a marginal winner.
Quaite raight dear. A btn needs to be clever; not obvious.