Clarrie having a Pam Ayres moment
2017-02-18 22:05:12 UTC
She really does sound like PA.

I don't think Pat should look on Tom siring a baby as a chance to grow
up that is now lost.

Have I already mentioned wondering whether the Grundies will have
insurance? What furniture was left by Caroline and Oliver? And what
about Occupiers' Liability? Is that still a legal responsibility?
#outofdatelegalknowledge
2017-02-19 16:52:52 UTC
Post by Vicky
She really does sound like PA.
I don't think Pat should look on Tom siring a baby as a chance to grow
up that is now lost.
Have I already mentioned wondering whether the Grundies will have
insurance? What furniture was left by Caroline and Oliver? And what
about Occupiers' Liability? Is that still a legal responsibility?
#outofdatelegalknowledge
Insurance? This *is* Eddie you're talking about! He can barely pay the
rent, never mind insurances.