Jamiroquai goes just as he was getting a grip
2017-10-04 10:21:38 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062

Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.

BTMS get your application in.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Sally Thompson
2017-10-04 12:10:47 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
As I posted earlier under “Breaking News”.
2017-10-04 12:42:40 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
As I posted earlier under “Breaking News”.
Indeed but had not arrived here when I posted.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-10-04 16:59:18 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 😳
2017-10-04 17:42:15 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 😳
We can all supply references:-)
2017-10-04 20:58:25 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 😳
We can all supply references:-)
But only for monitoring bad taste.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-10-04 22:01:12 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 😳
We can all supply references:-)
Very kind. Not sure “all” is entirely safe; the humour in umra may not be
fully appreciated. Then there is the risk of references full of fish puns
and the opportunities for MV of the worst sort. 😤
2017-10-04 17:57:08 UTC
In message
Post by krw
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9
c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 0 >
Until something is revealed, perhaps send in whatever you did last time
(amended if necessary)?

The main and the most glorious achievement of television is that it is killing
the art of conversation. If we think of the type of conversation television is
helping to kill, our gratitude must be undying. (George Mikes, "How to be
Inimitable" [1960].)
Btms
2017-10-04 22:01:12 UTC
In message
Post by krw
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/cab07c63-5403-42be-b16c-9
c74875ee062
Although announced in September he did not get credited until January -
so he manages less than a year in post.
BTMS get your application in.
If anyone can point me to the application form, I will. 0 >
Until something is revealed, perhaps send in whatever you did last time
(amended if necessary)?
Oh c’mon; you cannot think I could find it!