spoiler 27/2/18
2018-02-27 22:00:27 UTC

I think I can see Alice telling her mum and dad how upset she is about
the cancellation of the project she set up and got kudos for. And
Jenny then comforts, her explaining it is not her fault, and it was
Brian allowed the dumping. A secret shared will be shared again? How
much does Alice love her daddy? Will she tell Adam or big sister
Debbie? I suppose they can't afford to have her tell Debbie, unless we
just hear one side of the conversation. Limit to number of actors each
week. If anyone tells Adam what would he do?
2018-02-27 23:39:52 UTC
Post by Vicky
I think I can see Alice telling her mum and dad how upset she is about
the cancellation of the project she set up and got kudos for. And Jenny
then comforts, her explaining it is not her fault, and it was Brian
allowed the dumping. A secret shared will be shared again? How much
does Alice love her daddy? Will she tell Adam or big sister Debbie? I
suppose they can't afford to have her tell Debbie, unless we just hear
one side of the conversation. Limit to number of actors each week. If
anyone tells Adam what would he do?
<fx: 'Soap' theme music>

You're really, really into this, aren't you Vicky? :-)
2018-02-28 09:27:26 UTC
Post by Vicky
I think I can see Alice telling her mum and dad how upset she is about
the cancellation of the project she set up and got kudos for. And Jenny
then comforts, her explaining it is not her fault, and it was Brian
allowed the dumping. A secret shared will be shared again? How much
does Alice love her daddy? Will she tell Adam or big sister Debbie? I
suppose they can't afford to have her tell Debbie, unless we just hear
one side of the conversation. Limit to number of actors each week. If
anyone tells Adam what would he do?
<fx: 'Soap' theme music>
You're really, really into this, aren't you Vicky? :-)
My childhood dream, when I wasn't playing Juliet at Stratford (on
Avon, not E15) or being an air hostess and flying to exotic places (
this was before the 'fly me' adverts for hostesses changed the job
profile) was to be Jill Archer. I wanted to scrub the wooden,
farmhouse, kitchen table and bake fresh scones and keep hens and feed
ducks and have rosy-cheeked children running in and out.

I did keep hens for a while and had a wooden kitchen table. I belonged
to an amateur dramatic society :). We lived in a village in the
suburbs and you did know the same people at brownies and the school
gate and the park. I was the pack helper and produced the brownies
nativity play one year. I have milked a cow and even used a spinning
wheel :). But there are still, like many people who live in towns
probably, lots of things I enjoy about spending time in Ambridge, and
gossiping is one of them.