The traumatised piglet
2018-04-28 10:30:22 UTC
I did wonder if the piglet that Dan brought to Rex really belonged there
or was it a disease-ridden Grundy-owned escapee. However, when I look at
the map I see Hollowtree (Fairbrother country) is a long way from Grange
Farm so it seems unlikely.

Hollowtree is very close to the village, I'm surprised that no one has
objected to the smell yet.

Can anyone point out Ambridge View (Neil and Susan) on the map to me?
Mike
2018-04-28 11:01:58 UTC
Post by DavidK
I did wonder if the piglet that Dan brought to Rex really belonged there
or was it a disease-ridden Grundy-owned escapee. However, when I look at
the map I see Hollowtree (Fairbrother country) is a long way from Grange
Farm so it seems unlikely.
Hollowtree is very close to the village, I'm surprised that no one has
objected to the smell yet.
Can anyone point out Ambridge View (Neil and Susan) on the map to me?
That’ll be the one with all the social climber’s ladders around it.