post continuity
2017-04-30 18:17:20 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.

2017-04-30 18:53:01 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Vicky
2017-04-30 21:18:24 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? ???
She was quotig the continuity after tonight's episode.
2017-05-01 07:24:19 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
Chris is quoting the continuity announcer. I get the impression that
they are competing with each other to be witty but they're not all very
good at it.
2017-05-01 08:52:21 UTC
Post by LFS
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
Chris is quoting the continuity announcer. I get the impression that
they are competing with each other to be witty but they're not all very
good at it.
That's our feeling too, it is almost as though they have been given
unofficial permission to add a few seconds of ad lib to the end of each
epi.
2017-05-01 10:36:44 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Chris McMillan
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 0 >>>
Chris is quoting the continuity announcer. I get the impression that
they are competing with each other to be witty but they're not all very
good at it.
That's our feeling too, it is almost as though they have been given
unofficial permission to add a few seconds of ad lib to the end of each
epi.
Aw, don't spoil it. I like it when they do, whether they're good or not:
it shows they're AF and listen, which they aren't all. And _some_ in the
last month or so have really made me beam, too. I doubt there's any
official policy mandating anything (if there were, it'd more likely be
"don't" than anything else, I suspect).

No, I haven't changed my mind - I'm perfectly happy with the one I have, thank
you.
Chris McMillan
2017-05-01 11:54:56 UTC
Post by LFS
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
Chris is quoting the continuity announcer. I get the impression that
they are competing with each other to be witty but they're not all very
good at it.
So do we, Laura, and I had said he wouldn't do one afterwards. Beforehand
was a cracker.

2017-05-01 11:54:55 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
Wasn't me, I was the messenger!

2017-05-01 16:18:00 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
Wasn't me, I was the messenger!
Sincerely Chris
Yebut it looked like it was you. 💝
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Nick Leverton
2017-05-01 12:29:31 UTC
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❀
I'll have what she's having ...

Nick

(sorry to break your emoji, Btms, it shows up in my editor but my
newsreader doesn't know about such new fangled things)
2017-05-01 16:18:00 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Trust me, he says. Just like Matt Crawford with your bank details or
Lilian with the keys to the wine cellar.
Sincerely Chris
Tell me dear; what ARE you on? 😘❤️
I'll have what she's having ...
Nick
(sorry to break your emoji, Btms, it shows up in my editor but my
newsreader doesn't know about such new fangled things)
We win some, we lose some. Thank you for picking up on my feed line. I
had hopes.
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting