Slioght spoiler Friday 12th.
p***@never.here
2017-05-13 10:59:40 UTC
So Pip confirms that Kenton and The Bull still owe Brookfield loads of
money for the repairs after the flooding. Where did the money to fund
Toby's business come from? I can't remember, does David
know The Bull are funding Toby's gin business? With times so hard at
Brookfield when is David going to be knocking on The Bull's door
asking for repayment, in part or in full of the loan?
Pete
Mike
2017-05-13 11:11:58 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
So Pip confirms that Kenton and The Bull still owe Brookfield loads of
money for the repairs after the flooding. Where did the money to fund
Toby's business come from? I can't remember, does David
know The Bull are funding Toby's gin business? With times so hard at
Brookfield when is David going to be knocking on The Bull's door
asking for repayment, in part or in full of the loan?
David might have more joy if he asks the AI man for a contribution from
another bull...
p***@never.here
2017-05-18 09:17:29 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
So Pip confirms that Kenton and The Bull still owe Brookfield loads of
money for the repairs after the flooding. Where did the money to fund
Toby's business come from? I can't remember, does David
know The Bull are funding Toby's gin business? With times so hard at
Brookfield when is David going to be knocking on The Bull's door
asking for repayment, in part or in full of the loan?
So David has finally come calling - not sure how much good it will do
him though...
--
Pete