OT:Bulb
2018-06-05 19:16:51 UTC
I'm about to change energy supplier and Bulb is showing well in the
MSE comparison tables. If anyone would like to offer me a referral
code, I'll probably put it to good use.
2018-06-05 20:41:00 UTC
I can if you send me an email?
Fenny
2018-06-05 20:47:37 UTC
Post by Fenny
I'm about to change energy supplier and Bulb is showing well in the
MSE comparison tables. If anyone would like to offer me a referral
code, I'll probably put it to good use.
I can if you send me an email?
Got yours, thanks :-)
2018-06-05 21:27:13 UTC
Post by Fenny
I'm about to change energy supplier and Bulb is showing well in the
MSE comparison tables. If anyone would like to offer me a referral
code, I'll probably put it to good use.
I can if you send me an email?
Got yours, thanks :-)
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
They respond to any queries well too. Thank you for using the link.
Jenny M Benson
2018-06-06 08:47:19 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Fenny
2018-06-06 17:06:09 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:47:19 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Just one very small Greek island. Don't ask me which one! Not the
one where my g-g-gf was born, though [1[

[1] Zante
2018-06-07 17:21:11 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin

2018-06-07 17:24:57 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t told me
if they will be Smets 2 type.
2018-06-07 21:50:43 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t told me
if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel,
Which in your case you have not got ?
steveski
2018-06-08 08:02:03 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t
told me if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel, Which in your case you have not got ?
And a 3/8" Gripley.
ITYWFT these days a new installation will require a 9mm Gripley with a
sprocket cam.
Fred
2018-06-08 08:34:51 UTC
ITYWFT these days a new installation will require a 9mm Gripley with a
sprocket cam.
It is needed to fit the floggle toggle.
SODAM
2018-06-08 14:19:14 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t
told me if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel, Which in your case you have not got ?
And a 3/8" Gripley.
ITYWFT these days a new installation will require a 9mm Gripley with a
sprocket cam.
Anything Mike tells you three times is true.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Sam Plusnet
2018-06-08 20:30:47 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t
told me if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel, Which in your case you have not got ?
And a 3/8" Gripley.
ITYWFT these days a new installation will require a 9mm Gripley with a
sprocket cam.
Anything Mike tells you three times is true.
I've often heard that said.
2018-06-09 14:57:47 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t
told me if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel, Which in your case you have not got ?
And a 3/8" Gripley.
ITYWFT these days a new installation will require a 9mm Gripley with a
sprocket cam.
Anything Mike tells you three times is true.
I've often heard that said.
News tap throws wobblies on this iPad from time to time; when fetching
postings, the menu jams on connected and attempts at releasing it result in
another batch of postings before it releases its’ grip, if I shut down news
tap, it don’t like it, it don’t, so alopogies for all multiple postings
gov.
2018-06-08 07:59:49 UTC
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they haven’t told me
if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel,
Which in your case you have not got ?
Oh, we are on to the naming of farts now are we?
2018-06-08 15:56:44 UTC
In message
Post by Fenny
All sorted very swiftly and the switch will happen in a couple of
weeks, just after I get home from forrin.
Are you doing the whole of forrin, or just parts?
Enjoy forrin
Sincerely Chris
We have a date for the fitting of smart meters; I note they
haven’t told me
if they will be Smets 2 type.
Will they bring the piling swivel,
Which in your case you have not got ?
I think this thread summarises (one of the many reasons) I really enjoy
UMRA ...
Oh, we are on to the naming of farts now are we?
... which led to me LOLAL at that.
Post by Btms
No; just you.
But Mike's contributions (even when not in triplicate) are often BUMRA,
such as his suggestion that everything has a "cam" attached these days.

"Dook, that was great but I think the line needs
awe. Can you do it again, giving it just a little awe?"

"Sure, George," said Wayne and looking up at the cross said:
"Aw, truly this man is the son of God."
(recounted in Radio Times, 30 March-5 April 2013.)
Penny
2018-06-08 12:10:01 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 07:59:49 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Oh, we are on to the naming of farts now are we?
Thanks for the memory :)
2018-06-05 22:25:57 UTC
Post by Fenny
I'm about to change energy supplier and Bulb is showing well in the
MSE comparison tables. If anyone would like to offer me a referral
code, I'll probably put it to good use.
I think it’s Sid’s turn:-)
2018-06-06 05:06:29 UTC
Post by Fenny
I'm about to change energy supplier and Bulb is showing well in the
MSE comparison tables. If anyone would like to offer me a referral
code, I'll probably put it to good use.
I think it’s Sid’s turn:-)
Too slow. Next time, maybe. :o)