UMRA birthday info for 16 July 2017
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2017-07-16 06:08:58 UTC
Birthday News for today, 16 July: Tracy Horrobin.
2017-07-16 10:42:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 16 July: Tracy Horrobin.
How old? She's featured more in the last year or so (wasn't she a silent
character before that?), much of which it seems seems to be attempts to
get her hooked to someone, so the age question is relevant.

31.69 nHz = once a year. (Julian Thomas)
carolet
2017-07-16 11:15:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 16 July: Tracy Horrobin.
How old? She's featured more in the last year or so (wasn't she a silent
character before that?), much of which it seems seems to be attempts to
get her hooked to someone, so the age question is relevant.
Tracy Horrobin was born 16/07/1975, current age 42.
2017-07-16 11:43:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 16 July: Tracy Horrobin.
How old? She's featured more in the last year or so (wasn't she a
silent character before that?), much of which it seems seems to be
attempts to get her hooked to someone, so the age question is relevant.
Tracy Horrobin was born 16/07/1975, current age 42.
Thanks for that.

(Reality check. I think of people born 1975 - or did! - as relatively
young. But I think of 42 as not quite so young. I'm getting older!)

(Yes, come to think of it, some people born _this_ century will
attain/achieve majority in less than six months!)

I hope you dream a pig.