Adam is a whinger
Add Reply
l***@gmail.com
2017-09-04 18:09:00 UTC
And I think Adam should phone Charlie.
Mindew I am not sure Adam is much better?
What think you?
l***@gmail.com
2017-09-04 18:21:41 UTC
Oh you fule woman. I meant Ian is a whinger. IAN!
Marjorie
2017-09-05 08:37:01 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Oh you fule woman. I meant Ian is a whinger. IAN!
Easy mistake to make. They're a pair of whingers at the moment. Who
would wish them on any child?
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
Btms
2017-09-05 09:44:32 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
Oh you fule woman. I meant Ian is a whinger. IAN!
Easy mistake to make. They're a pair of whingers at the moment. Who
would wish them on any child?
Thank you. I feel vindicated. I am slightly more fed up with Ian because
of what I think are his reasons for wanting Adam to intervene with FAL.
"Prove to me that you disapprove of infidelity and must feel very guilty
about you and Charlie" sort of thing.
2017-09-05 10:21:06 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
Oh you fule woman. I meant Ian is a whinger. IAN!
Easy mistake to make. They're a pair of whingers at the moment. Who
would wish them on any child?
Thank you. I feel vindicated. I am slightly more fed up with Ian because
of what I think are his reasons for wanting Adam to intervene with FAL.
"Prove to me that you disapprove of infidelity and must feel very guilty
about you and Charlie" sort of thing.
Yes! You articulated why I am annoyed with Ian but I'm also annoyed
with Adam who wants to prove himself to Ian that way without being
urged. To more or less threaten his aunt with exposure if she doesn't
behave as he thinks right is out of order. If he has a conscience
about Justin I suppose he could tell him but to go to lillian and do
all the stuff, making it about himself, which both he and Ian are
doing, is bad.