spoiler for 9/10/17
2017-10-09 10:20:46 UTC
vh

It says Emma has help and I'm thinking it will be from Jim. Or Oliver.
Because it says unexpected source and Helen or Pat sould be expected.
Jolene might be expected too. Daivd or Ruth not expected.

Alastair's news might be that Umbrella has to stay with her parent for
a long stay and he's stuck with the new horse stuff.