The Bull
John Finlay
2017-04-13 10:53:47 UTC
I assume that as Kenton is able to susidise Toby's gin venture, he must
have paid off all the loans from David for the repairs to the Bull.
Nice to see a pub make that much profit in such a small amount of time.
I hope Kenton has time to spread the secret of his success to all the
other publicans in the UK who are living on the precipice.

John Finlay
Vicky
2017-04-13 11:01:07 UTC
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:53:47 +0100, John Finlay
Post by John Finlay
I assume that as Kenton is able to susidise Toby's gin venture, he must
have paid off all the loans from David for the repairs to the Bull.
Nice to see a pub make that much profit in such a small amount of time.
I hope Kenton has time to spread the secret of his success to all the
other publicans in the UK who are living on the precipice.
John Finlay
I think they did this in a previous post but it is possible the SWs
forgot about the loan, or that David will be annoyed.
2017-04-13 11:48:15 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I assume that as Kenton is able to susidise Toby's gin venture, he must
have paid off all the loans from David for the repairs to the Bull. Nice
to see a pub make that much profit in such a small amount of time. I
hope Kenton has time to spread the secret of his success to all the
other publicans in the UK who are living on the precipice.
David was moaning a couple of months ago about still being owed lots of
dough when Kenton bought a newer car when his 4x4 started playing up. I
doubt very much that Kenton and Jolene have managed to pay much off with
a new car loan to pay as well.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-04-13 18:25:13 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I assume that as Kenton is able to susidise Toby's gin venture, he
must have paid off all the loans from David for the repairs to the
Bull. Nice to see a pub make that much profit in such a small amount
of time. I hope Kenton has time to spread the secret of his success
to all the other publicans in the UK who are living on the precipice.
David was moaning a couple of months ago about still being owed lots of
dough when Kenton bought a newer car when his 4x4 started playing up. I
doubt very much that Kenton and Jolene have managed to pay much off
with a new car loan to pay as well.
Did they buy the car with a loan, or outright? Though new_er_, it wasn't
I think actually new.

Every time I think I know where it's at, they move it.
krw
2017-04-13 21:43:05 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I assume that as Kenton is able to susidise Toby's gin venture, he
must have paid off all the loans from David for the repairs to the
Bull. Nice to see a pub make that much profit in such a small amount
of time. I hope Kenton has time to spread the secret of his success
to all the other publicans in the UK who are living on the precipice.
David was moaning a couple of months ago about still being owed lots
of dough when Kenton bought a newer car when his 4x4 started playing
up. I doubt very much that Kenton and Jolene have managed to pay much
off with a new car loan to pay as well.
Did they buy the car with a loan, or outright? Though new_er_, it wasn't
I think actually new.
Newer but secondhand - with a suitable loan.
tiny.cc/KRWpics