Lilian
2017-10-10 21:20:23 UTC
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
Anne B
2017-10-10 21:34:19 UTC
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they would
all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.

Anne B
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-10 23:14:24 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they
would all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
Anne B
I think I agree. Matt, certainly, I think has no redeeming quality
whatsoever; but Lilian is as bad in the way she encourages him. (More
than just ignoring him, as well.) Justin is showing signs of not being
straight, as well. I agree, they're getting out of line for TA.

The thing about smut is it harms no one and it's rarely cruel. Besides, it's a
gleeful rejection of the dreary and the "correct".
- Alison Graham, RT 2014/10/25-31
Nick Odell
2017-10-11 06:12:41 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had.  Or are those I
named too old?  What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they would
all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
What's Ecuador ever done to you?
Nick
Anne B
2017-10-11 20:57:45 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they
would all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
What's Ecuador ever done to you?
Actually, I very much liked Ecuador in RL. The only reason for wishing
ML&J would go there is because (unless I misheard) that's where Matt has
his luxury pad in TA.

Anne B
Nick Odell
2017-10-12 14:15:24 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had.  Or are those I
named too old?  What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they
would all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
What's Ecuador ever done to you?
Actually, I very much liked Ecuador in RL. The only reason for wishing
ML&J would go there is because (unless I misheard) that's where Matt has
his luxury pad in TA.
I've obviously not been paying close enough attention since I hadn't
realised that's where he'd nuggered off to. So it wasn't just a random
country whose name was pulled out of a hat. I like Ecuador too.

2017-10-12 16:56:24 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they
would all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
What's Ecuador ever done to you?
Actually, I very much liked Ecuador in RL. The only reason for wishing
ML&J would go there is because (unless I misheard) that's where Matt has
his luxury pad in TA.
Anne B
It’s suitably dangerous there (look out Matt). There’s been years of
corruption. The current PM spends his meagre resources on those with
disabling conditions (he has a disabling condition) to the detriment of
everyone else. Friends of mine lived there - she is Ecuadorian - for at
least 15 years bringing up their daughters and have only come back because
both girls have chosen to pursue a British degree rather than the US.
They’ve had their share of muggings etc travelling away from Quito.

2017-10-11 07:27:24 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had.  Or are those I
named too old?  What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they would
all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
2017-10-11 09:11:13 UTC
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
2017-10-11 09:21:30 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:11:13 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
Um, possibly, but just now he has no cows, only Texel sheep (which always
make me think of woolly white hippos).
2017-10-11 10:33:27 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
Um, possibly, but just now he has no cows, only Texel sheep (which always
make me think of woolly white hippos).
Sheep? I thought he was a cowman like his dad. And an expert on cows
as he has Susan for MiL.
2017-10-11 10:48:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
Um, possibly, but just now he has no cows, only Texel sheep (which always
make me think of woolly white hippos).
Sheep? I thought he was a cowman like his dad. And an expert on cows
as he has Susan for MiL.
I think I’d agree about the cow for a mother in law bit, I take it that is
what you were inferring?

Has Umra ever compiled a table of those we love to loath or hate???
2017-10-11 10:57:19 UTC
Has Umra ever compiled a table of those we love to loath or hate?
I am sure that we would not agree.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Penny
2017-10-11 11:20:21 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:33:27 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
Um, possibly, but just now he has no cows, only Texel sheep (which always
make me think of woolly white hippos).
Sheep? I thought he was a cowman like his dad. And an expert on cows
as he has Susan for MiL.
He loves cows but couldn't afford to replace them when his Jersey herd was
nicked.
2017-10-11 09:44:24 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
Currently Ed is working on a wet sponge fight with baa lambs in view,
perhaps the coos will be for the next editor. Meanwhile Ian will continue
to pound the roads of Borsetshire looking for the ‘womb to let’ signs. As
for Emma.... well, we have only had two female pry ministers since the late
seventies.... UP THE GRUNDYS!
2017-10-11 10:00:30 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-11 10:22:12 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Are they Baamoos or Moobaas? EMNTK!
2017-10-11 10:35:32 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
2017-10-11 11:03:48 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
I have a certain amount of sympathy as Ed was confused himself when he
mentioned he had a herd of the said animals which is unlikely - he has a
flock. He did have cows and they were sold at such short notice they
could not have been tested properly; then his beef bullocks were rustled
- although that is a pretty rare crime as selling them on is very difficult.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Penny
2017-10-11 11:22:03 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 12:03:48 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
I have a certain amount of sympathy as Ed was confused himself when he
mentioned he had a herd of the said animals which is unlikely - he has a
flock. He did have cows and they were sold at such short notice they
could not have been tested properly; then his beef bullocks were rustled
- although that is a pretty rare crime as selling them on is very difficult.
Bullocks!
I assume they were nicked for food.
2017-10-11 12:21:27 UTC
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
[...]
And who would slaughter them?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-11 12:37:51 UTC
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
[...]
A job for ‘Big Paul’ (I think he was the one involved with the dodgy meat
story that Eddy became embroiled with a year or three ago)
2017-10-11 18:50:09 UTC
A job for ‘Big Paul’ (I think he was the one involved with the dodgy meat
story that Eddy became embroiled with a year or three ago)
ICBM, but wasn't it Fat Paul?
2017-10-11 16:08:07 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:21:27 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
He did have cows and they were sold at such short notice they
could not have been tested properly; then his beef bullocks were rustled
- although that is a pretty rare crime as selling them on is very difficult.
Bullocks!
I assume they were nicked for food.
And who would slaughter them?
I don't think people who nick beasts from fields worry too much about the
legality of slaughtering them too.

It's mostly sheep rustling around my way.
2017-10-11 11:39:59 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
I have a certain amount of sympathy as Ed was confused himself when he
mentioned he had a herd of the said animals which is unlikely - he has a
flock. He did have cows and they were sold at such short notice they
could not have been tested properly; then his beef bullocks were rustled
- although that is a pretty rare crime as selling them on is very difficult.
Well, just another examples of the bullocks they talk!
2017-10-11 12:35:25 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
Good for you, Vicky!

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/attenborough-alarmed-as-children-are-left-flummoxed-by-test-on-the-natural-world-882624.html

2017-10-11 13:17:03 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:35:25 +0100, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
Post by Vicky
Post by krw
Post by Vicky
Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
How is he going to get cows from sheep?
Details, schmeetails!
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
Good for you, Vicky!
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/attenborough-alarmed-as-children-are-left-flummoxed-by-test-on-the-natural-world-882624.html
Nick
I think we're ok there. Mum works for Greenpeace and 11 year old bruv
has been going to Woodcraft Folk since he was about 5. They go camping
in summer, and mum takes them camping too, and his new school took
them camping last week as a bond the class together thing. Mum takes
them foraging and gardening. Very keen on wild life. Except when they
saw a cockroach in the kitchen a few weeks ago :). Man from the
council (who had to be paid) came and put poison down.
2017-10-11 13:59:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
last week as a bond the class together thing
When did that become a thing? Why do classes need bonding? Most we had
was a school day outing to Carisbrooke Castle one year and Winchester
the next.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Nick Odell
2017-10-11 15:01:16 UTC
Post by Vicky
last week as a bond the class together thing
When did that become a thing?  Why do classes need bonding?  Most we had
was a school day outing to Carisbrooke Castle one year and Winchester
the next.
Time was when classes learned stuff and often got into groups to
discover things and they didn't need no steenkin' bondin' Now they spend
all their time being coached for the next test and have the
responsibility for future of the school's OfSTED rating in their own,
personal hands, the poor mites probably don't even know the name of the
child sitting next to them.

Erme - I might have exaggerated a little bit there...

2017-10-11 15:20:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
last week as a bond the class together thing
When did that become a thing?  Why do classes need bonding?  Most we had
was a school day outing to Carisbrooke Castle one year and Winchester
the next.
Time was when classes learned stuff and often got into groups to
discover things and they didn't need no steenkin' bondin' Now they spend
all their time being coached for the next test and have the
responsibility for future of the school's OfSTED rating in their own,
personal hands, the poor mites probably don't even know the name of the
child sitting next to them.
Erme - I might have exaggerated a little bit there...
Nick
And of course, everyone must perform well above the average!
n***@cix.compulink.co.uk
2017-10-12 06:46:07 UTC
*Date:* Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:35:25 +0100
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/attenborough-alarmed
-as-children-are-left-flummoxed-by-test-on-the-natural-world-882624.
html
Although I don't think they actually meant what they said:
"They said that this lack of exposure to outdoor play in natural
environments was vital for children's social and emotional development."

Steph.
Chris J Dixon
2017-10-11 12:45:56 UTC
Post by Vicky
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
Do the trains in children's books still run on steam? If not what
has replaced chuff chuff?

Steve Bell has ideas:

<https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/oct/28/trains-steve-bell-noises>

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-10-11 16:12:30 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:45:56 +0100, Chris J Dixon <***@cdixon.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Vicky
You are mocking a poor old woman who can't tell a cow from a sheep.
Did we hear them at all? I do spend time amusing 2 yr old
granddaughter making the wrong noises for the animals in her books so
she will say "no!".
Do the trains in children's books still run on steam? If not what
has replaced chuff chuff?
I suppose most still go diddle-de-dum diddle-de-dum?
Post by Chris J Dixon
<https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/oct/28/trains-steve-bell-noises>
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart :(
2017-10-11 21:51:01 UTC
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started. Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.

If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows? And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Chris J Dixon
2017-10-12 06:37:56 UTC
And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
One explanation would be that it was a crash rather than a
deliberate restart. You can get the machine to share some of this
information if you look in the right places.

<https://www.howtogeek.com/222730/how-to-find-out-why-your-windows-pc-crashed-or-froze/>

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-10-12 18:17:05 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by krw
And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
One explanation would be that it was a crash rather than a
deliberate restart. You can get the machine to share some of this
information if you look in the right places.
<https://www.howtogeek.com/222730/how-to-find-out-why-your-windows-pc-crashed-or-froze/>
I was going to post something similar. I get the occasional BSOD and
forced restart (rare nowadays) which is the only time the machine
reboots without my say-so. I suspect that's what has happened and it's
why the settings haven't been saved properly.
2017-10-12 07:51:51 UTC
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started. Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.
If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows? And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
One word.... Micro$oft
2017-10-12 08:28:55 UTC
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started. Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.
If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows? And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
it does a lot of things it has been told not to. It's very pushy. And
now we have Alexa doing the lights and other stuff I am worrying,
remember Hal?
2017-10-12 14:22:33 UTC
Post by Vicky
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started. Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.
If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows? And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
it does a lot of things it has been told not to. It's very pushy. And
now we have Alexa doing the lights and other stuff I am worrying,
remember Hal?
Open the front door, please, Alexa.

I'm afraid I can't do that, Vicky, you see I detected that you were
researching on eBay a product that we sell on Amazon and we really don't
like that sort of thing at all...

In that case, I shall smash the front door open with my car.

<sfx: clunk>

No you won't Vicky. I've just set the remote immobiliser. You won't be
going anywhere in the car. Goodbye Vicky..

2017-10-12 14:17:35 UTC
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started.  Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.
If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows?  And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
VLC will remember where the playback was broken off and ask you if you
want to resume from that point.

2017-10-12 15:41:43 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:17:35 +0100, Nick Odell
Damn, just closed my browser as Win10 was whining about the need for a
restart
Don't get me started.  Came back in the study after lunch and find that
the machine has rebooted during my absence so I have once again lost
track of what I was doing and have no idea how far through a four hour
programme I had reached.
If my phone knows how much of an audio track it has played and will
resume at the same place why on earth can't Windows?  And indeed when
Windows has been told not to reboot during the middle of the day how can
it ignore you in this way?
VLC will remember where the playback was broken off and ask you if you
want to resume from that point.
I don't think that quite equates to an operating system taking you back to
where you left off when it decides to reboot without permission.

I've a feeling WinNT would at least hang on to the programs I had open when
rebooting, though I suppose some progs wouldn't like this?
2017-10-12 17:18:51 UTC
[...]
I presumed that if it was a genuine shut down and reboot it would have
closed the open programs in an orderly fashion first.

2017-10-12 18:12:57 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:18:51 +0100, Nick Odell
[...]
I use NoteTab light rather than Notepad - if you try to shut down without
saving any changed tabs it throws up a message asking if you want to save
them first. Sadly, although the message pops up to ask, in XP the system
shuts down without waiting for your response so you lose anything you
wanted to keep but forgot to save :(

Fortunately, NoteTab does have an auto-save function - I just have to
remember how to turn it on for new docs... but I think Win10 has the
decency to wait which means sometimes I come down in the morning to find
the puter has been on all night waiting for me to save or confirm discard
of summat.
2017-10-12 19:00:54 UTC
[...]
Notepad does ask if you want to save.
2017-10-12 20:24:29 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:00:54 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
I use NoteTab light rather than Notepad - if you try to shut down without
saving any changed tabs it throws up a message asking if you want to save
them first. Sadly, although the message pops up to ask, in XP the system
shuts down without waiting for your response so you lose anything you
wanted to keep but forgot to save :(
Fortunately, NoteTab does have an auto-save function - I just have to
remember how to turn it on for new docs... but I think Win10 has the
decency to wait which means sometimes I come down in the morning to find
the puter has been on all night waiting for me to save or confirm discard
of summat.
Notepad does ask if you want to save.
No doubt it does but it isn't as clever as NoteTab - or wasn't last time I
looked.
2017-10-11 11:44:58 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
I thought it was quite difficult to breed wonderful cows from texels?
2017-10-11 12:01:39 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
I thought it was quite difficult to breed wonderful cows from texels?
Ewe’d find it very difficult indeed! In fact such breeding is probably
inpossi-bull.
2017-10-11 12:22:19 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
I thought it was quite difficult to breed wonderful cows from texels?
Ewe’d find it very difficult indeed! In fact such breeding is probably
inpossi-bull.
Are you trying to shoe horn that joke in here?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-11 12:38:56 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
Hard to say what is the least interesting storyline at the moment. I'm
equally fed up with Adam and Ian. And Emma's parish council bid will
lead to more of her whining.
Have to admit the Adam storyline is not giving me awwww feelings. But
Adam looking after Henry could be fun. I think there is a pilttle
spice in the Emma story. I like her and Ed and think it is time all
our cries of do not keep putting the Grundies down might be heard.
Emma will end up local MP or councillor anyway and Ed will breed
wonderful cows that everyone wants to breed from so he can sell the
pots of seed for £££££++
I thought it was quite difficult to breed wonderful cows from texels?
Ewe’d find it very difficult indeed! In fact such breeding is probably
inpossi-bull.
Are you trying to shoe horn that joke in here?
I asked for assistance from the semen’s mission.
2017-10-11 14:00:17 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
[...]
Time for me to hi-tail it out of here.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-10-11 14:02:34 UTC
Post by Vicky
Post by LFS
[...]
You wriggled out of that one then?
2017-10-11 07:56:20 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Vicky
I want her to stay cool with Justin and avoid anything much with Matt.
And eventually get rid of both of them and cancel the wedding. She
could get together with Lewis, Oliver or Jim. There are plenty of men
in her age group much nicer than the two she has had. Or are those I
named too old? What about another toyboy? The new restaurant manager
or Alastair's replacement vet maybe?
I am getting really fed up with Lilian, Justin and Matt. Wish they would
all go off and stay in a ménage à trois in Ecuador.
Anne B
With them behaving like animals (including rutting deers [dears?]) dare I
suggest you might have written menagerie?