OP from Mr Btms (Sun 1st Oct)
l***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 09:40:21 UTC
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
Marjorie
2017-10-01 10:43:42 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
poppy@thetames.me.uk
2017-10-01 11:17:44 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
ooooh! I was cooking when I listened to the omni and rather took husbad's word for Scotland being kosher. Interesting.
Penny
2017-10-01 11:21:59 UTC
On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 11:43:42 +0100, Marjorie
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
2017-10-01 17:08:42 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
Or whatshername, FAL’s feisty ex-secretary, having met the PTL.

2017-10-02 09:41:22 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
Or whatshername, FAL’s feisty ex-secretary, having met the PTL.
Sincerely Chris
Which Justintime didn’t tell me fast enough, Anthea is what I wanted.

2017-10-02 10:03:36 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
Or whatshername, FAL’s feisty ex-secretary, having met the PTL.
Sincerely Chris
Which Justintime didn’t tell me fast enough, Anthea is what I wanted.
Sincerely Chris
But I don’t think FAL necessarily did! Anthea was appointed to keep Justin
in line, and I’m not talking about in the business sense!
2017-10-01 17:22:33 UTC
On 1 Oct 2017 11:34:53 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
I think I saw a spoiler saying he would spend time with her in
Scotland.
2017-10-01 19:38:24 UTC
Post by Vicky
On 1 Oct 2017 11:34:53 GMT, Sally Thompson
Snipped to context..... don’t read on if you fear spoilers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Post by Vicky
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
I think I saw a spoiler saying he would spend time with her in
Scotland.
Thanks for that.
2017-10-01 19:50:39 UTC
Post by Vicky
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
I think I saw a spoiler saying he would spend time with her in
Scotland.
Thanks for that.
Mine wasn’t a spoiler but mere conjecture.
2017-10-01 20:35:02 UTC
Post by Vicky
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Yes, so did I.
I think I saw a spoiler saying he would spend time with her in
Scotland.
Thanks for that.
Mine wasn’t a spoiler but mere conjecture.
Yes. I was just attempting to link to the Miranda connection. The spoiler
may or not be a spoiler. 😊
2017-10-01 11:55:01 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I assumed it was Miranda on the phone.
Oooh, I didn't think that, I assumed it was the new mistress, but with
what someone said ^ up there, maybe he's got an amorous liason whit
Charlie lined up ! OP
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-01 13:52:12 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
At least it wasn't Uganda ...

"Dook, that was great but I think the line needs
awe. Can you do it again, giving it just a little awe?"

"Sure, George," said Wayne and looking up at the cross said:
"Aw, truly this man is the son of God."
(recounted in Radio Times, 30 March-5 April 2013.)
Serena Blanchflower
2017-10-01 15:09:51 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back?  This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather testy
phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after which he
announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would require
several days away.
I think he may be going to Scotland but it almost certainly won't be
alone, but with his mistress du jour, and probably won't be on business
(or not kosher business, at any rate)
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage
to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
John Ashby
2017-10-01 16:03:12 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back?  This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather
testy phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after
which he announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would
require several days away.
I think he may be going to Scotland but it almost certainly won't be
alone, but with his mistress du jour, and probably won't be on business
(or not kosher business, at any rate)
You mean sausages may be involved?

2017-10-01 16:32:16 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly
applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather
testy phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after
which he announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would
require several days away.
I think he may be going to Scotland but it almost certainly won't be
alone, but with his mistress du jour, and probably won't be on business
(or not kosher business, at any rate)
You mean sausages may be involved?
john
In a roll?
Or a bun?
No, the bun might be the consequence....
2017-10-01 17:08:42 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly
applecart.
---
http://www.avg.com
I don't think he's going to Scotland at all. We heard that rather
testy phone call to someone he seeem to be very familiar with, after
which he announced that he would have to go to Scotland, which would
require several days away.
I think he may be going to Scotland but it almost certainly won't be
alone, but with his mistress du jour, and probably won't be on business
(or not kosher business, at any rate)
You mean sausages may be involved?
john
In a roll?
Or a bun?
No, its a blanket of course (OK, I have stretched the point a little)

2017-10-01 17:17:13 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Marjorie
Post by l***@gmail.com
[...]
And if she were to conceive.... then the wrong side of the blanket might be
correct!
p***@never.here
2017-10-01 12:32:07 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
Assuming Justin is going to Scotland, and the trip results in Charlie
reappearing in Ambridge - problems solved. Charlie and Adam
get together and Ian is consoled by Helen resulting in the baby he is
so keen on having.
Pete
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-01 13:54:18 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
Assuming Justin is going to Scotland, and the trip results in Charlie
reappearing in Ambridge - problems solved. Charlie and Adam
get together and Ian is consoled by Helen resulting in the baby he is
so keen on having.
Nice solution! Except I seem to remember that I was glad when Charlie
left - though it might have just been because of the disruption he
brings to Adam/Ian (which of course the above solution solves), rather
than anything else wrong with his character.

Marjorie
2017-10-02 13:22:15 UTC
Post by p***@never.here
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
Assuming Justin is going to Scotland, and the trip results in Charlie
reappearing in Ambridge - problems solved. Charlie and Adam
get together and Ian is consoled by Helen resulting in the baby he is
so keen on having.
But Charlie was exiled to Perthshire, whereas Justin is allegedly going
to Edinburgh.

krw
2017-10-02 22:01:59 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
I do not understand why he is going to Scotland as he gave Scotland to
Miranda as part of the divorce settlement. Charlie turning up seems
highly unlikely.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Penny
2017-10-02 23:16:28 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 23:01:59 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
I do not understand why he is going to Scotland as he gave Scotland to
Miranda as part of the divorce settlement.
Gosh! Has anyone told the Scots?
Post by krw
Charlie turning up seems highly unlikely.
I'd quite like that. He was an obnoxious bulldozer when he first arrived
but I grew to like him. Never have liked Adam though - maybe they could
swan off together.

Ian deserves someone better anyway.
2017-10-03 15:31:09 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
So is this trip of Justin to Scotland a pre-cursor to Charlie being
brought back? This could upset Adam and Ian's rather wobbly applecart.
I do not understand why he is going to Scotland as he gave Scotland to
Miranda as part of the divorce settlement. Charlie turning up seems
highly unlikely.
All the better to meet her?