OT:OT
Add Reply
Flop
2018-03-27 09:23:13 UTC
I find it fascinating and frustrating when threads start to diverge and
there are multiple OTs running simultaneously.

So, I looked at the first lines of eight consecutive posts.

Can you group them into their respective sub=threads?

----

Great idea but could it be Brian who poisons her? He’s going to prison
anyway.
But what will the charge be?
Intrigued by this I had a look at some photos.
“It didn’t ought to be allowed Mr. Mayor Sir”
A great film, but it came out after our time there.
Under BBC (burr, REPETITION!) guidelines, savings must be made..
Almost enough for a TV show, they just need a host...
And Lizzy’s heart problem re-emerges....
--
Flop

“I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and
the Seven Dwarves.”
Mike
2018-03-27 09:40:23 UTC
Post by Flop
I find it fascinating and frustrating when threads start to diverge and
there are multiple OTs running simultaneously.
So, I looked at the first lines of eight consecutive posts.
Can you group them into their respective sub=threads?
----
Great idea but could it be Brian who poisons her? He’s going to prison
anyway.
But what will the charge be?
Intrigued by this I had a look at some photos.
“It didn’t ought to be allowed Mr. Mayor Sir”
A great film, but it came out after our time there.
Under BBC (burr, REPETITION!) guidelines, savings must be made..
Almost enough for a TV show, they just need a host...
And Lizzy’s heart problem re-emerges....
Oh dear! I recognise a fair number of those as mine!
2018-03-27 20:06:51 UTC
Post by Flop
I find it fascinating and frustrating when threads start to diverge and
there are multiple OTs running simultaneously.
So, I looked at the first lines of eight consecutive posts.
Can you group them into their respective sub=threads?
----
Great idea but could it be Brian who poisons her? He’s going to prison
anyway.
But what will the charge be?
Intrigued by this I had a look at some photos.
“It didn’t ought to be allowed Mr. Mayor Sir”
A great film, but it came out after our time there.
Under BBC (burr, REPETITION!) guidelines, savings must be made..
Almost enough for a TV show, they just need a host...
And Lizzy’s heart problem re-emerges....
Oh dear! I recognise a fair number of those as mine!
Keep 'em coming ...

"quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur". ("Anything is more impressive if
you say it in Latin")