Read Dingers 2017-7-21
2017-07-21 18:54:36 UTC
[Do I have to do epsilor space when it isn't a TA episode?]

did a nice piece (with the BBC salaries release) about Clarrie et al.
discussing who gets paid the most in TA - apparently among the cast it
being Joe, to Clarrie's great irritation. And the highest-paid person
being he who cues the end music ... nice dig, clearly IANA in finding
the pause before the end music more often not quite right than it is.
(IIRR, I first noticed this around the time S O'C arrived.)

For this star a "night on the tiles" means winning at Scrabble - Kathy Lette
(on Kylie), RT 2014/1/11-17
carolet
2017-07-22 12:20:14 UTC
[Do I have to do epsilor space when it isn't a TA episode?]
did a nice piece (with the BBC salaries release) about Clarrie et al.
discussing who gets paid the most in TA - apparently among the cast it
being Joe, to Clarrie's great irritation. And the highest-paid person
being he who cues the end music ... nice dig, clearly IANA in finding
the pause before the end music more often not quite right than it is.
(IIRR, I first noticed this around the time S O'C arrived.)
I thought of you when I heard it.