Matt Crawford
2017-05-17 13:22:17 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when released
from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he is pursuing
FAL?

Just asking.
steveski
2017-05-17 15:08:23 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
2017-05-17 15:11:41 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-05-17 16:56:55 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
I assume this would not be the case then in Costa Rica but if he needs to
have a Limited Company in UK the FAL might be handy.
2017-05-18 09:05:40 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
I assume this would not be the case then in Costa Rica but if he needs to
have a Limited Company in UK the FAL might be handy.
The head office of the company he is working for (Hugo is MD) is in
London which does 90% of the business.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-05-18 12:07:51 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
I assume this would not be the case then in Costa Rica but if he needs to
have a Limited Company in UK the FAL might be handy.
The head office of the company he is working for (Hugo is MD) is in
London which does 90% of the business.
But probably 'trades' from another country where low taxation is favoured.
2017-05-18 12:12:21 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
I assume this would not be the case then in Costa Rica but if he needs to
have a Limited Company in UK the FAL might be handy.
The head office of the company he is working for (Hugo is MD) is in
London which does 90% of the business.
But probably 'trades' from another country where low taxation is favoured.
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-05-18 12:54:20 UTC
Was there not some restriction on Matt beoing a Coy Director when
released from prison? If so, when would. this expire? Is this why he
is pursuing FAL?
Just asking.
Does it apply in Costa Rica?
I believe that if there is a criminal conviction and prison sentence
then the limitation on acting as a company director is normally
lifelong. I am pretty sure he is acting as a consultant to the company
from what was said.
I assume this would not be the case then in Costa Rica but if he needs to
have a Limited Company in UK the FAL might be handy.
The head office of the company he is working for (Hugo is MD) is in
London which does 90% of the business.
But probably 'trades' from another country where low taxation is favoured.
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
Particularly if you are a mega big organisation where you decide for
yourself how much you wish to pay.... 😉
2017-05-18 23:15:42 UTC
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
For now. Unless Mr Corbyn gets to change things!
2017-05-19 04:23:57 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by krw
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
For now. Unless Mr Corbyn gets to change things!
I've seen it suggested that even then, we would still have the lowest
rate in the G7 and lower than many EU countries.

2017-05-19 10:18:44 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by krw
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
For now. Unless Mr Corbyn gets to change things!
About as likely I would suggest as stories making sense on TA.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Fenny
2017-05-19 19:58:35 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by krw
We have some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the world.
For now. Unless Mr Corbyn gets to change things!
About as likely I would suggest as stories making sense on TA.
I'll stick with betting on TA getting an editor who understands the
history of Ambridge and the personalities of its residents over Mr
Corbyn moving into No 10 in the next few weeks.

The only thing I can guarantee about 8 June is that I will be up
early, home late and eating free vegan food.