UMRA birthday info for 7 March 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-03-07 07:31:11 UTC
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
2018-03-07 07:56:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day Kosmo.
2018-03-07 09:37:36 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day Kosmo.
And best wishes from me too.
SODAM
2018-03-07 11:41:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day Kosmo.
Many happy returns of March 7th, Kosmo. I’m going out to lunch with a ( non
umrat) friend to celebrate. We’ll raise a glass to you. Cheers!
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2018-03-07 11:51:27 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day Kosmo.
Many happy returns of March 7th, Kosmo. I’m going out to lunch with a ( non
umrat) friend to celebrate. We’ll raise a glass to you. Cheers!
Quaiter, anoth’ gottle of tha’ Dild pleash.
2018-03-07 10:05:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day and many happy returns, K Richard!
2018-03-07 10:07:48 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day and many happy returns, K Richard!
Yes, indeed. Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2018-03-07 11:04:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 March: Kosmo Richard W, Rob Linham, Sharon
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Have a great day and many happy returns, K Richard!
And from me! I hope you're having a splendiferous day :)
The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and
kindness, can be trained to do most things. (Jilly Cooper)
Kosmo
2018-03-07 13:17:03 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:04:27 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
And from me! I hope you're having a splendiferous day :)
It is a little unusual.
Kosmo
Serena Blanchflower
2018-03-07 13:54:17 UTC
Post by Kosmo
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 11:04:27 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
And from me!  I hope you're having a splendiferous day :)
It is a little unusual.
Sounds intriguing!
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something. (Frank Capra)
vk
2018-03-07 10:36:57 UTC
HB KRW!
Kosmo
2018-03-07 13:15:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Still in Sri Lanka but connection and posting are wonky today.
Kosmo
Nick Odell
2018-03-07 14:06:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Richards, Mike Brown and Abbie Tucker.
Still in Sri Lanka but connection and posting are wonky today.
If you can still read this, you probably ought to know that the UK
Foreign Office have issued new advice yesterday, updated today. Check out:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/sri-lanka

For interpretation:
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel-0/sri-lanka-emergency-kandy-muslims-violence-travel-tourism-video-a8242806.html

and, updated only minutes ago,

https://www.itij.com/story/113975/state-emergency-declared-sri-lanka

Be aware that Facebook and Twitter etc may already have been suspended
so don't be surprised if it fails to work.

Stay safe, okay?

Nick
Kosmo
2018-03-08 01:19:41 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
so don't be surprised if it fails to work.
Stay safe, okay?
Nick
Thank you. Facebook is not working.

We have been to Kandy so no need to head in that direction.

We are in Monaragala and feel safe!
Kosmo
Min
2018-03-08 17:06:13 UTC
Post by Kosmo
Thank you. Facebook is not working.
We have been to Kandy so no need to head in that direction.
We are in Monaragala and feel safe!
--
Kosmo
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds, Kosmo. Give my
love to Sri Lanka (especially to Yala if you're headed
there...)
Min
krw
2018-03-10 23:03:33 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Kosmo
Thank you. Facebook is not working.
We have been to Kandy so no need to head in that direction.
We are in Monaragala and feel safe!
--
Kosmo
Belated Happies from me and the Hounds, Kosmo. Give my
love to Sri Lanka (especially to Yala if you're headed
there...)
Yala was not visited. We were in Monaragala which is north of Yala in
the last few days.

However we did cover a lot of ground.
2018-03-10 23:00:54 UTC
Thank you.  Facebook is not working.
We have been to Kandy so no need to head in that direction.
We are in Monaragala and feel safe!
Just to re-assure all that we are now safely back in the UK at home and
encountered no problems.

There was evidence that the authorities had deployed police and troops
outside mosques to prevent problems in the last couple of days.

I will eventually do the blog write up.
2018-03-11 04:18:59 UTC
Thank you.  Facebook is not working.
We have been to Kandy so no need to head in that direction.
We are in Monaragala and feel safe!
Just to re-assure all that we are now safely back in the UK at home and
encountered no problems.
There was evidence that the authorities had deployed police and troops
outside mosques to prevent problems in the last couple of days.
I will eventually do the blog write up.
It's good to see that you are both back safe and sound.