hobnobbing
2017-05-09 17:44:39 UTC
Btms .... some asked for a pic. Knickers out of view.

https://www.photoalbumboutique.com/photos.php?access_code=RM8RU-S8GKF&img_ref=1958647

Being encouraged to take up the invitation to ride in her Mother's garden.
Aka Windsor Great Park. 😜
Btms
2017-05-09 17:46:43 UTC
Btms .... some asked for a pic. Knickers out of view.
https://www.photoalbumboutique.com/photos.php?access_code=RM8RU-S8GKF&img_ref=1958647
Being encouraged to take up the invitation to ride in her Mother's garden.
Aka Windsor Great Park. 😜
Oopsie.... That is not me.... cursor one stop to the right. 😜
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Sally Thompson
2017-05-10 20:04:29 UTC
Btms .... some asked for a pic. Knickers out of view.
https://www.photoalbumboutique.com/photos.php?access_code=RM8RU-S8GKF&img_ref=1958647
Being encouraged to take up the invitation to ride in her Mother's garden.
Aka Windsor Great Park. 😜
Oopsie.... That is not me.... cursor one stop to the right. 😜
It still isn't clear to me which one is you. Are you in the image marked
1958782 with your back half to the camera, your glasses on your head,
talking to the couple, or are you in fact one of the couple? (Presumably
not the bloke.)
2017-05-10 20:09:45 UTC
Btms .... some asked for a pic. Knickers out of view.
https://www.photoalbumboutique.com/photos.php?access_code=RM8RU-S8GKF&img_ref=1958647
Being encouraged to take up the invitation to ride in her Mother's garden.
Aka Windsor Great Park. 😜
Oopsie.... That is not me.... cursor one stop to the right. 😜
It still isn't clear to me which one is you. Are you in the image marked
1958782 with your back half to the camera, your glasses on your head,
talking to the couple, or are you in fact one of the couple? (Presumably
not the bloke.)
Sorry. I think I am not very good at manipulating this stuff. I will try
again.
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting