TotallyO/T but,
2017-10-09 14:07:25 UTC
Lidlers might be hinterested to know about the LED desklamp that went on
sale as of yesterday for £16.99; I have bought two and am inpressed. Right
now, I have the lamp on at chosen colour temperature and brightness just to
try it out whilst powering this iPad from the USB socket at the base of the
lamp. Very pleasedwith them I is!
2017-10-09 14:40:14 UTC
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 14:07:25 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
Lidlers might be hinterested to know about the LED desklamp that went on
sale as of yesterday for £16.99; I have bought two and am inpressed. Right
now, I have the lamp on at chosen colour temperature and brightness just to
try it out whilst powering this iPad from the USB socket at the base of the
lamp. Very pleasedwith them I is!
Sounds interesting - if I weren't over-endowed with desk lamps I might be
tempted to get one for the spare bedroom. Adjustable brightness without
replacing bulbs sounds particularly suitable for bedside use.