Jill's best friend on Woman's Hour
Chris McMillan
2017-07-29 14:03:36 UTC
Haven't any of you listened?

Sincerely Chris
p***@never.here
2017-07-29 15:53:37 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 14:03:36 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Haven't any of you listened?
Sincerely Chris
Not yet, I've downloaded them, just got to get down to listening
to them now.
Pete
Penny
2017-07-29 16:22:51 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 14:03:36 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Haven't any of you listened?
Every day - interesting and moving.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
Chris McMillan
2017-07-29 17:16:19 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Haven't any of you listened?
Every day - interesting and moving.
Totally underwhelmed, Jane Garvey gets my hackles up every time she does TA
type interviews. By the time she'd described the clip I'd lost the will to
live.

Sincerely Chris
Sally Thompson
2017-07-29 17:26:49 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Haven't any of you listened?
Every day - interesting and moving.
Totally underwhelmed, Jane Garvey gets my hackles up every time she does TA
type interviews. By the time she'd described the clip I'd lost the will to
live.
I just listened to the roundup programme broadcast yesterday. Found it
fascinating how voices and attitudes have changed.
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Btms
2017-07-29 18:53:29 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan