UMRA birthday info for 13 September 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-09-13 06:33:29 UTC
Birthday News for today, 13 September: Josh Archer.
2018-09-13 07:15:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 13 September: Josh Archer.
Suggestions for a suitable birthday present for Josh please. I'll start:

1. A pleasant personality.
2018-09-13 07:22:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 13 September: Josh Archer.
1. A pleasant personality.
A book on ‘How to forget ‘Me, Me, Me and Me’ and show just a minute dose of
consideration for others’. (In tooled leather binding).
2018-09-13 08:28:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 13 September: Josh Archer.
1. A pleasant personality.
A book on ‘How to forget ‘Me, Me, Me and Me’ and show just a minute dose of
consideration for others’. (In tooled leather binding).
A girlfriend or boyfriend, maybe one who loves traditional farming and
organics. And cake-making.
SODAM
2018-09-13 09:07:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 13 September: Josh Archer.
1. A pleasant personality.
2. A used farm machinery showroom/ workshop in Felpersham so that he is not
always hanging about the farm making demands and giving little in return.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor