Sid
Rosalind Mitchell
2017-09-14 17:04:04 UTC
Somebody said Sid had summoned me to UMRA but I can't see a post. Sid
Mopmob?
Sid Nuncius
2017-09-14 17:06:39 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Somebody said Sid had summoned me to UMRA but I can't see a post. Sid
Mopmob?
In spirit only, MOPMOB. I wasn't so crude as to say anything out loud. :o)
Rosalind Mitchell
2017-09-14 17:17:48 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Somebody said Sid had summoned me to UMRA but I can't see a post. Sid
Mopmob?
In spirit only, MOPMOB. I wasn't so crude as to say anything out loud. :o)
I'm advised that I will enjoy the challenge. You know me, I'm up for
most things ;)
krw
2017-09-14 18:05:09 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Somebody said Sid had summoned me to UMRA but I can't see a post. Sid
Mopmob?
In spirit only, MOPMOB. I wasn't so crude as to say anything out loud. :o)
I'm advised that I will enjoy the challenge. You know me, I'm up for
most things ;)
It were Chris.
--
Kosmo Richard W