Spoilerette and OP
2017-05-01 18:21:46 UTC

I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
198kHz
2017-05-01 19:02:57 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
I thought it was a *horse* race meeting.
198kHz
Sally Thompson
2017-05-01 20:21:23 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
Or Justin, not in London sorting out his divorce.
2017-05-01 21:17:27 UTC
On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:21:46 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
Do you think Lilian knows it is a very likely place to meet him? I
felt she proposed to Justin because Matt had sneered at her being
together with him. And now the divorce is not the piece of cake they
hoped maybe she's sorry she rushed into it.
2017-05-01 21:24:05 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
I doubt that she's thought it through consciously but her sub-conscious
may be thinking that way.
She didn't know it couldn't be done, so she went ahead and did it (Anon)
Btms
2017-05-02 07:43:07 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Vicky
2017-05-02 08:21:05 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
For Lillian to prove to Matt she is over him and has found someone
better. For Justin I am not sure. Lillian doesn't have lots of assets
now, does she. I mean financial ones :). I think he likes a regular
woman in his life, but am suspicious of why he has lots to do in
London to do with the divorce.
2017-05-02 22:22:25 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...

2017-05-02 22:51:54 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
Nick
Is her name Lillian Berloimy then?
2017-05-03 07:53:08 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose
later on. (Rabindranath Tagore)
Btms
2017-05-03 08:51:15 UTC
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in

Perhaps she's expecting...

Serena wrote

I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting! Security,
perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to Matt, almost
certainly.

Remind me please; how soon after Matt's return did FAL change her mind
towards Justin? I thought it was when she realised she might lose him.
Marriage had not been part of expectations until he proposed.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Serena Blanchflower
2017-05-03 09:10:56 UTC
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting! Security,
perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to Matt, almost
certainly.
Remind me please; how soon after Matt's return did FAL change her mind
towards Justin? I thought it was when she realised she might lose him.
Marriage had not been part of expectations until he proposed.
It was a few days after Matt returned to Ambridge but pretty well
immediately after Lil had had a run in with Matt, where he was mocking
her relationship with Justin. You can see the events of the week at
Lowfield, at:

<http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/weekly.phtml?20170409>
Q. What do you call a man with a bulldozer on his head?
A. Squashed
Btms
2017-05-03 11:46:03 UTC
Btms asked and Serena wrote:

Remind me please; how soon after Matt's return did FAL change her mind
towards Justin? I thought it was when she realised she might lose him.
Marriage had not been part of expectations until he proposed.

It was a few days after Matt returned to Ambridge but pretty well
immediately after Lil had had a run in with Matt, where he was mocking her
relationship with Justin. You can see the events of the week at Lowfield,
at:
<http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/weekly.phtml?20170409>

I see. I think I must have missed a couple of epis. I thought it was all
about her rejection of his proposal and Justin playing it cool after
chatting to Brain. Sounds like FAL declared a different agenda explaining
her change of mind. Her motives are clearly more complicated than I
thought. Oh dear.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Sam Plusnet
2017-05-03 20:20:09 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
2017-05-03 20:55:02 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
BTN!
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of
throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." (Buddha)
Sam Plusnet
2017-05-03 23:59:36 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
BTN!
No Serena! Don't taste!
2017-05-04 07:39:41 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
BTN!
No Serena! Don't taste!
Double BTN! I'm not going near that, even with a very long bargepole ;)
"Drag your thoughts away from your troubles - by the ears, by the heels,
or any other way you can manage. It's the healthiest thing a body can
do." (Mark Twain)
Mike
2017-05-04 08:02:08 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
BTN!
No Serena! Don't taste!
Should there be a colon in there somewhere?
2017-05-04 08:13:49 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
BTN!
No Serena! Don't taste!
Should there be a colon in there somewhere?
This thread is a tissue of distaste and should be binned immediately
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
BrritSki
2017-05-04 09:45:35 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm prostate with laughter....
Btms
2017-05-04 09:47:53 UTC
This thread is a tissue of distaste and should be binned immediately
I'm prostate with laughter....
On a swerve.......

Many years ago my sister was relating a story to my boyfriend (now Mr
Btms). She announced: "There I was laying prostitute on the sofa......."

Oh how she blushed.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Chris J Dixon
2017-05-04 07:54:03 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aside from financial rights, I can't see why actual marriage needs to be
rushed in
Perhaps she's expecting...
I'm sure she is... the only question is *what* she's expecting!
Security, perhaps; happy ever after, maybe; to put two fingers up to
Matt, almost certainly.
It's a bit late in life to take up proctology isn't it?
Business is looking up.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-05-04 19:28:11 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Old professors don't fade away - they just lose their faculties.
Chris McMillan
2017-05-02 15:50:47 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
I seem to remember that when Justin and FAL were setting up things they
wanted to go to during the summer there came a race meeting Justin didn't
want to go to - but I don't think it was Felpersham.

2017-05-02 17:41:28 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
I think it was a three day event, probably Badminton, that Justing
didn't want to go to.
Q. What can you make that cannot be seen?
A. A noise.
Chris McMillan
2017-05-03 12:38:40 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
Ah. (Couldn't afford the mics)!

2017-05-01 23:02:50 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a
tiger amongst the pigeons.
I almost hope so: I think between then, Lilian and Jolene together would
tear him to shreds.

... behaving morally does not require religious adherence. - The Right Rev
Nigel McCulloch\Bishop of Manchester (Radio Times, 24-30 September 2011
LFS
2017-05-03 18:23:31 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
Well done. And, at the end again, another huge flag of things to come. I
almost expect to hear something like the Paul Temple music accompanying
these huge hints, rather than Barwick Green. And in case we'd not
twigged the continuity announcer had to ram it home.
2017-05-03 18:52:36 UTC
Post by LFS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'll make an OP that, when Lilian and Jolene go to the races on
Wednesday, they meet up with Matt, at his most Tigerish, putting a tiger
amongst the pigeons.
Well done. And, at the end again, another huge flag of things to come. I
almost expect to hear something like the Paul Temple music accompanying
these huge hints, rather than Barwick Green. And in case we'd not
twigged the continuity announcer had to ram it home.
I have not heard this yet but it rather sounds as if the continuity
announcer feels Matt is a bit of a ram. Not very radio four. I need to
lay down.
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting