Dwarf Bread
2017-07-25 18:16:23 UTC

I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
Christians shouldn't just be pulling people out of the river. We should
be going upstream to find out who's pushing them in. (Desmond Tutu)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-07-25 19:27:36 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
Who was it who was Ernie's nemesis - two-ton Ted from Teddington?
Perhaps we can work on that ...

_____
___ |[]|_n_n_I_c
|___||__|###|____)
O-O--O-O+++--O-O
steveski
2017-07-25 23:57:52 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
Ninja Throwing Flapjacks - "t' bread wi't iron crust".

GNU Terry Pratchett
Robin Stevens
2017-07-28 00:25:59 UTC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
I was wondering what shape they are:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21923218
Mike
2017-07-28 07:31:46 UTC
Post by Robin Stevens
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21923218
That's daftness gone mad!
Paul Herber
2017-07-29 15:03:30 UTC
That's daftness gone mad!
Bread Dwarf - daftness gone mad sounds about right.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Sally Thompson
2017-07-29 17:31:22 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Mike
That's daftness gone mad!
Bread Dwarf - daftness gone mad sounds about right.
Is it like petit pains?
Peter Percival
2017-07-29 18:30:53 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Mike
That's daftness gone mad!
Bread Dwarf - daftness gone mad sounds about right.
Is it like petit pains?
:-)
to me what you really mean.
2017-07-28 08:12:22 UTC
On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 00:25:59 +0000 (UTC), Robin Stevens
Post by Robin Stevens
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Spoiler Space
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can only assume that's what Jill's flapjacks resembled, judging from
the uproar...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21923218
We support flapjacks of all shapes and sizes ;)