spoiler 20th June
2018-06-20 18:14:08 UTC
Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........

2018-06-20 18:19:46 UTC
Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........
Sincerely Chris
Oooh? Will listen later
2018-06-20 23:52:33 UTC
In message
Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........
Sincerely Chris
Oooh? Will listen later
I had the feeling I was listening to a different soap: not all violence
and nastiness, like EE; I know we sometimes hanker after an episode
where little happens, but an entire episode about relationships - and
the shallower aspects thereof at that - seemed overtrivial to me.

"Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting out of the way
before it is understood." - Fortunes
Vicky Ayech
2018-06-20 21:22:57 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:14:08 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........

I rather think I had the crystal ball about tonight. Or the person on
fb who I reported did. Alice to Kate was a bonus. I enjoyed that.