spoiler 20th June
2018-06-20 18:14:08 UTC
Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........

2018-06-20 18:19:46 UTC
Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........
>
> Sincerely Chris

Oooh? Will listen later

2018-06-20 23:52:33 UTC
In message
<1524097081.551211530.765991.poppy-***@news.eternal-september.
org>, Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> writes:
>Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........
>>
>> Sincerely Chris
>>

>Oooh? Will listen later

I had the feeling I was listening to a different soap: not all violence
and nastiness, like EE; I know we sometimes hanker after an episode
where little happens, but an entire episode about relationships - and
the shallower aspects thereof at that - seemed overtrivial to me.

"Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting out of the way
before it is understood." - Fortunes
Vicky Ayech
2018-06-20 21:22:57 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:14:08 GMT, Chris McMillan
<***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Unmitigated bollocks all round ...........
>
>Sincerely Chris

I rather think I had the crystal ball about tonight. Or the person on
fb who I reported did. Alice to Kate was a bonus. I enjoyed that.