Fed Up
2017-02-24 17:42:15 UTC
Not to be missed ....... the academic conference at Lincoln, including the
author of the weekly blog, and an interview with Rob's best friend.

2017-02-24 17:57:28 UTC
Not to be missed ....... the academic conference at Lincoln, including the
author of the weekly blog, and an interview with Rob's best friend.
Sincerely Chris
... who is of the opinion that Rob was a rotter from the start!
2017-02-24 18:23:36 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Not to be missed ....... the academic conference at Lincoln, including the
author of the weekly blog, and an interview with Rob's best friend.
Sincerely Chris
... who is of the opinion that Rob was a rotter from the start!
Which he was, but not *that* sort of rotter.

The megadiary was clearly to be seen as a Bad Thing, so its manager must
also be...

2017-02-25 00:41:09 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Not to be missed ....... the academic conference at Lincoln, including the
author of the weekly blog, and an interview with Rob's best friend.
Sincerely Chris
... who is of the opinion that Rob was a rotter from the start!
Is that Toodles telling us that Chris was of that opinion, or that Rob's
BF was?
Post by John Ashby
Which he was, but not *that* sort of rotter.
The megadiary was clearly to be seen as a Bad Thing, so its manager
must also be...
I _was_ rather surprised at the suddenness of its decline/closure. That
seemed to me to happen more or less before Rob was really settled in as
manager; do you think someone (or several someones) among the Powers
that Be did indeed think it needed to be punished in the way it was?

" ... but ... on the sub-ether radio, [it said] you're dead!"
"Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet." (link episode)
Mike McMillan
2017-02-25 10:51:53 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Which he was, but not *that* sort of rotter.
The megadiary was clearly to be seen as a Bad Thing, so its manager
must also be...
I _was_ rather surprised at the suddenness of its decline/closure. That
seemed to me to happen more or less before Rob was really settled in as
manager; do you think someone (or several someones) among the Powers
that Be did indeed think it needed to be punished in the way it was?
Mrs. McToodles is as one over our opinion of Rob; Rob's best friend
declared that he was a bad 'un from the start though.
2017-02-25 14:00:01 UTC
I _was_ rather surprised at the suddenness of its decline/closure.
That was SoC starting to clear up his mess before he left.
tiny.cc/KRWpics