Umra Book Club
2017-03-31 17:19:54 UTC
Just thought I'd say that The Gustav Sonata is as good as it's cracked
up to be, IMO. Review here if interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1J8YE5A3F8MJ3/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Also, Denise Mina's latest, The Long Drop, is good stuff, too. (Of
course it is - it's Denise Mina.) Review if interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RP1F0ZHKOSYGZ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Peter Percival
2017-04-07 14:12:17 UTC
Just thought I'd say that The Gustav Sonata is as good as it's cracked
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1J8YE5A3F8MJ3/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Also, Denise Mina's latest, The Long Drop, is good stuff, too. (Of
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RP1F0ZHKOSYGZ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Do you know what Bookseller Codes are? There's an example about one
third of the way down on the right hand side of
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-contemporary-british-and-irish-poetry-9780199596805?lang=en&cc=gb,
it reads "Bookseller Code (AB)". I guess that it is an indication of
where a book should be shelved, or perhaps how it should be marketed.
to me what you really mean.
2017-04-07 17:42:50 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
Post by Sid Nuncius
Just thought I'd say that The Gustav Sonata is as good as it's cracked
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1J8YE5A3F8MJ3/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Also, Denise Mina's latest, The Long Drop, is good stuff, too. (Of
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RP1F0ZHKOSYGZ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Do you know what Bookseller Codes are? There's an example about one
third of the way down on the right hand side of
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-oxford-handbook-of-contemporary-british-and-irish-poetry-9780199596805?lang=en&cc=gb,
it reads "Bookseller Code (AB)". I guess that it is an indication of
where a book should be shelved, or perhaps how it should be marketed.
Nope. Sorry - no idea, and Googling doesn't help either.