hobnobbery
2017-05-10 21:34:10 UTC
https://twitter.com/CaroleBooker/status/862300324056506368

This link might work.
Sally Thompson
2017-05-10 21:57:29 UTC
https://twitter.com/CaroleBooker/status/862300324056506368
This link might work.
Thank you,

It was fairly easy to guess which one you were in that photo by a process
of elimination:-)
2017-05-10 22:16:50 UTC
https://twitter.com/CaroleBooker/status/862300324056506368
This link might work.
Thank you,
It was fairly easy to guess which one you were in that photo by a process
of elimination:-)
I sensed she was very excited to meet me, though she played it cool. Not
many folk get to meet the Btms in person.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Vicky
2017-05-11 08:29:37 UTC
https://twitter.com/CaroleBooker/status/862300324056506368
This link might work.
Thank you,
It was fairly easy to guess which one you were in that photo by a process
of elimination:-)
I sensed she was very excited to meet me, though she played it cool. Not
many folk get to meet the Btms in person.
It looked the same as the last time you put the picture up. I wonder
if she gets fed up with having photos taken with everyone as they must
all want the souvenir.
2017-05-11 08:43:29 UTC
Post by Vicky
https://twitter.com/CaroleBooker/status/862300324056506368
This link might work.
Thank you,
It was fairly easy to guess which one you were in that photo by a process
of elimination:-)
I sensed she was very excited to meet me, though she played it cool. Not
many folk get to meet the Btms in person.
It looked the same as the last time you put the picture up. I wonder
if she gets fed up with having photos taken with everyone as they must
all want the souvenir.
Well, there was a comment about accessing it last time. ;-). So I put the
twitter link up. I feel sure HRH has not stopped talking about meeting me.
Highlight of the year for her, shurely. Though it may only be her Mother
that listens to TA.

I doubt she notices the photographers; there was just one official
photographer. Where she did seem to give recognition/time awareness of the
photographer was when a little six year old RDA rider presented her with a
basket of flowers. We had intended primroses as it was primrose day but
florist thought it was too late in the season. Our Chair mentioned this to
HRH (apparently she thinks flowers should be left in the ground to bloom
longer). The primroses were to be in pots. Quick as a flash HRH challenged
this. "Mine are still fine".

There were no fobiles in evidence.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-05-11 12:13:32 UTC
Post by Vicky
It looked the same as the last time you put the picture up. I wonder
if she gets fed up with having photos taken with everyone as they must
all want the souvenir.
I think it is probably the smell of new paint which probably offends
more - having a royal visit is a good reason for redecoration I believe.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-05-11 12:36:14 UTC
Post by Vicky
It looked the same as the last time you put the picture up. I wonder
if she gets fed up with having photos taken with everyone as they must
all want the souvenir.
I think it is probably the smell of new paint which probably offends
more - having a royal visit is a good reason for redecoration I believe.
I understand that redecoration is not far short of obligatory, at least for
all local authority establishments and places of education.😉
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-11 12:57:59 UTC
Post by Vicky
It looked the same as the last time you put the picture up. I wonder
if she gets fed up with having photos taken with everyone as they must
all want the souvenir.
I think it is probably the smell of new paint which probably offends
more - having a royal visit is a good reason for redecoration I believe.
I understand that redecoration is not far short of obligatory, at least for
all local authority establishments and places of education.😉
In this case no re-decoration was required; perhaps on account of her Mum being
there the following day for her birfday! Word on the street is that P.Anne would go
ballistic as any "waste of money" or adjustments relevant to her presence. For this
reason, we could use the lift; she had to walk up several flights of stairs!