Spoiler 28th. Aug.
2018-08-29 18:09:45 UTC

2018-08-29 20:29:14 UTC
2018-08-30 05:35:50 UTC
2018-08-30 18:35:33 UTC
Post by LFS
Well.
Well, we didn’t see that one coming!!!
It was rubbish. Not funny at all.
I'm completely baffled.
Clarrie guessed (correctly as it turns out) that Linda (Linda) would not
persue her (Clarrie) for llama-borrowing, and therefore instructed Susan
(Susan) to blame her (Clarrie). She did this because Susan (Susan) has
been so supportive of her (Clarrie) and her (Clarrie's) family, and
wanted to help her (Susan) if she (Clarrie) could.

Make of that what you can.
David
Mike
2018-08-31 07:35:16 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by LFS
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well, we didn’t see that one coming!!!
It was rubbish. Not funny at all.
I'm completely baffled.
Clarrie guessed (correctly as it turns out) that Linda (Linda) would not
persue her (Clarrie) for llama-borrowing, and therefore instructed Susan
(Susan) to blame her (Clarrie). She did this because Susan (Susan) has
been so supportive of her (Clarrie) and her (Clarrie's) family, and
wanted to help her (Susan) if she (Clarrie) could.
Make of that what you can.
If we remove the brackets, should we reverse the signs? ;-)))
the Omrud
2018-09-02 10:23:18 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by LFS
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well, we didn’t see that one coming!!!
It was rubbish. Not funny at all.
I'm completely baffled.
Clarrie guessed (correctly as it turns out) that Linda (Linda) would not
persue her (Clarrie) for llama-borrowing, and therefore instructed Susan
(Susan) to blame her (Clarrie). She did this because Susan (Susan) has
been so supportive of her (Clarrie) and her (Clarrie's) family, and
wanted to help her (Susan) if she (Clarrie) could.
Make of that what you can.
If we remove the brackets, should we reverse the signs? ;-)))
If you like, but the llama will have to walk backwards.
David
Mike
2018-09-02 12:38:00 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Post by the Omrud
Post by LFS
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well.
Well, we didn’t see that one coming!!!
It was rubbish. Not funny at all.
I'm completely baffled.
Clarrie guessed (correctly as it turns out) that Linda (Linda) would not
persue her (Clarrie) for llama-borrowing, and therefore instructed Susan
(Susan) to blame her (Clarrie). She did this because Susan (Susan) has
been so supportive of her (Clarrie) and her (Clarrie's) family, and
wanted to help her (Susan) if she (Clarrie) could.
Make of that what you can.
If we remove the brackets, should we reverse the signs? ;-)))
If you like, but the llama will have to walk backwards.
And not Dali on the way.