Umra Book Club
2017-05-07 16:12:40 UTC
Umrats probably don't need me to say that Elizabeth Strout's new book,
Anything Is Possible, is excellent, IMO. As good as Lucy Barton, which
is really saying something.

Review here if interested:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3HMAM4HVJQUPE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Peter Percival
2017-05-07 16:35:47 UTC
Umrats probably don't need me to say that Elizabeth Strout's new book,
Anything Is Possible, is excellent, IMO. As good as Lucy Barton, which
is really saying something.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3HMAM4HVJQUPE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
At the moment I'm weeding /David Jones, engraver, soldier, painter,
poet/ by Thomas Dilworth, published by Jonathan Cape, 2017.
to me what you really mean.