foulbrethren
2017-04-18 17:41:54 UTC
Just *how* old are they? Is Rex really as young as Josh? Or are they both
30 somethings? Time we should be told SWs?

Sincerely Chris
Marjorie
2017-04-18 19:02:21 UTC
They seem to have stopped putting charaters' ages on the website, but I
think we had the impression that Rex was late 20s and Toby a bit younger.
Post by Chris McMillan
Just *how* old are they? Is Rex really as young as Josh? Or are they both
30 somethings? Time we should be told SWs?
Sincerely Chris
---
http://www.avg.com
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
Chris McMillan
2017-04-19 08:22:12 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Just *how* old are they? Is Rex really as young as Josh? Or are they both
30 somethings? Time we should be told SWs?
Sincerely Chris
---
http://www.avg.com
Hmm. Well I hope he can make a better job of a career than Tobes now he's
stopped being Josh's skivvy.
If Josh is paying Rex very little, how much is he paying himself?