UMRA birthday info for 11 April 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-04-11 06:26:57 UTC
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
2018-04-11 06:36:32 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:26:57 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
Many happy returns, Steve.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
2018-04-11 06:52:16 UTC
My birthday too
Mike
2018-04-11 08:11:06 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
My birthday too
Due to the abundance of a variety of chocolate essentials in the bunker
and, I’m reliably informed, the amount of intoxicants (including gin) being
home produced by various Umrats, all days are Umrat burpdays.;-)
vk
2018-04-11 09:17:55 UTC
HBs all round then.
Sid Nuncius
2018-04-11 09:57:40 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
My birthday too
HBs all round then.
Indeed - happy birthdays!
2018-04-11 09:36:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
My birthday too
Jointly or severally, I hope you both have a great day and many happy
returns.
2018-04-11 11:46:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
My birthday too
Many happy returns, Tony, and I've paid for a pint at the Bull for you
to collect next time you ar in to celebrate.
Nick Leverton
2018-04-20 06:43:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 April: Steve Brooks.
My birthday too
Duly added as per your email request :)

Birthday Monitor