Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 22nd June 2018
2018-06-16 23:20:07 UTC

Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Anisha Jayakody - Anneika Rose
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd

Director : Jenny Thompson
Series Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Paul Brodrick

Spoilers:
Sunday 17th - There is more than one surprise for Ruth, and Kate causes
concern.
Monday 18th - Toby feels the pressure, and Neil asks a favour.
Tuesday 19th - Rex makes a confession, and Lilian declares war.
Wednesday 20th - Alice gives some home truths, and Pip is left stunned.
Thursday 21st - Phoebe offers some advice, and Will suffers another
setback.
Friday 22nd - Kate plots her future, and Harrison has a big question.

2018-06-17 08:38:58 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:20:07 +0100, carolet
<***@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
>David Archer - Tim Bentinck
>Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
>Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
>Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>Tom Archer - William Troughton
>Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
>Phoebe Aldridge - Lucy Morris
>Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>PC Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
>Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
>Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
>Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
>Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
>Toby Fairbrother - Rhys Bevan
>Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>Joe Grundy - Edward Kelsey
>Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
>Anisha Jayakody - Anneika Rose
>Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
>Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
>
>Director : Jenny Thompson
>Series Editor : Alison Hindell
>Writer : Paul Brodrick

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 17th - There is more than one surprise for Ruth, and Kate causes
>concern.
I assume Susan won't be invited to Ruth's party? Alice is family and
Chris is now but Susan? What about Lynda? Usha is Ruth's best friend
and Kathy is sort of family, isn't she?

I imagine Susan would be very miffed if not invited as she would want
to be at such an important event and also wouldn't have the inside
track on news about it. Not sure about Lynda. What about the
Grundys? Or will everyone local be invited, which would include Susan
and Lynda. David gave Jenny lists at the start, I think. I forget
what they were exactly. I think one was family and one friends.Is
Susan anyone's friend? :).

>Monday 18th - Toby feels the pressure, and Neil asks a favour.
Toby actually provided much of the pressure for Pip, insisting on
ante-natal activities when he got enthusiastic about parenting. I
hope if he is there when she has the baby she behaves like many women
in labour and has a massive strop at him ;). Maybe she begins
during the party and he's pacing up and down on Monday, waiting.

What might Neil ask? Help in firing Hannah? Everyone to please forget
how drunk Susan got, if she went to the party

>Tuesday 19th - Rex makes a confession, and Lilian declares war.

Woof. And Rex tells Anisha he lioves Pip?
>Wednesday 20th - Alice gives some home truths, and Pip is left stunned.
Hopefully Alice to Kate. Although Kate might mention pots and kettles.
Too much gas and air for Pip? Toby runs away, can't stand the pressure
and Rex admits Toby already has twins in Brighton?

>Thursday 21st - Phoebe offers some advice, and Will suffers another
>setback.
Shut up, mum and help Adam picking strawberries with me.
Jake and Kira want to stay with Andrew.
>Friday 22nd - Kate plots her future, and Harrison has a big question.
Kate decides to go into the garden and thcweam and thcweam until Brian
gives her enough money to set up inKent.
Harrison is onto Ellis and persuades Freddy to tell him that he is
being forced to deal.
krw
2018-06-17 15:02:46 UTC
On 17/06/2018 00:20, carolet wrote; my response is lower down:
> Kenton Archer    -    Richard Attlee

And I thought he was busy in court.

2018-06-17 15:03:10 UTC
On 17/06/2018 00:20, carolet wrote; my response is lower down:
> Usha Franks    -    Souad Faress

Long time, no hear.