OT: cricket
2018-06-01 17:30:56 UTC
Is it very wrong of me that every time a commentator mentions the
Pakistani cricketer Shadab, I want them to add "a-your-face"?

I'll get me box.

2018-06-01 19:51:15 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 18:30:56 +0100, Sid Nuncius wrote:

> Is it very wrong of me that every time a commentator mentions the
> Pakistani cricketer Shadab, I want them to add "a-your-face"?
>
> I'll get me box.

I, too, have had this shameful thought - O, the embarrassment, I am shit,
I die . . .

Fred
2018-06-02 08:47:59 UTC
On Friday, 1 June 2018 18:30:56 UTC+1, Sid Nuncius wrote:
> Is it very wrong of me that every time a commentator mentions the
> Pakistani cricketer Shadab, I want them to add "a-your-face"?

You are not alone; one of the TMS team mentioned it in the last Test.

Fred