OT Entertainment
2018-05-10 13:02:48 UTC
We were in London yesterday (see post elsewhere) for multiple reasons,
one of which was eating. This was followed by a trip to see Tina the
Musical and the star is an absolute winner as is the show. You know the
story, you know the music.

Go and enjoy it!
2018-05-10 20:00:14 UTC
We were in London yesterday (see post elsewhere) for multiple reasons,
one of which was eating. This was followed by a trip to see Tina the
Musical and the star is an absolute winner as is the show. You know the
story, you know the music.
Go and enjoy it!
Your excursions are usually about food!

Am very tempted with Tina. Husbad probably less so.
2018-05-10 23:09:35 UTC
We were in London yesterday (see post elsewhere) for multiple reasons,
one of which was eating. This was followed by a trip to see Tina the
Musical and the star is an absolute winner as is the show. You know the
story, you know the music.
Go and enjoy it!
Your excursions are usually about food!
Am very tempted with Tina. Husbad probably less so.
Frog by Adam Handling. Good. Bu wine prices in London are really out
to lunch these days. But Tina was the best bit.
2018-05-11 06:56:11 UTC
We were in London yesterday (see post elsewhere) for multiple reasons,
one of which was eating. This was followed by a trip to see Tina the
Musical and the star is an absolute winner as is the show. You know the
story, you know the music.
Go and enjoy it!
Your excursions are usually about food!
Am very tempted with Tina. Husbad probably less so.
Frog by Adam Handling. Good. Bu wine prices in London are really out
to lunch these days. But Tina was the best bit.
We are members of the RAF Club where the options for food and accommodation
is excellent in service, quality and cost. Also, within walking distance
of Fortnums. 😊