Friday not quite a spoiler
2017-04-07 18:16:23 UTC
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
vk
2017-04-07 18:26:09 UTC
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
Indeed!
Penny
2017-04-07 22:14:11 UTC
On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 19:26:09 +0100, vk <***@aol.com> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by vk
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
Indeed!
Just what we've been needing :)
Peter Percival
2017-04-07 21:57:58 UTC
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
You could have knocked me down with a Vic Feather.
to me what you really mean.
2017-04-08 00:28:55 UTC
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
Neither was I but it made me laugh like a loon!
2017-04-08 07:52:45 UTC
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
Neither was I but it made me laugh like a loon!
Quite!
Rosemary Miskin
2017-04-08 10:21:48 UTC
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
But why on a Friday, when there isn't a lunch--time repeat?

Rosemary
Chris McMillan
2017-04-08 11:57:08 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
But why on a Friday, when there isn't a lunch--time repeat?
Rosemary
Because you're second class listeners and any fule kno everyone and his dog
listens on line anyway. As Paul Moneybox Lewis keeps saying loudly 'what
about all those who can't get broadband!

2017-04-08 11:57:07 UTC
Post by LFS
Oh YES! Wasn't expecting that!
Phew! Now what will Peggoi say!! :)