Spoiler 28th. May
2018-05-28 18:09:20 UTC
Lots of space.

Lots of space

That’s all you are getting...

The Texel’s name, if it is to contain Peppa....

How about: Peppa Rami?
2018-05-28 20:57:25 UTC
Lots of space.
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
That’s all you are getting...
The Texel’s name, if it is to contain Peppa....
How about: Peppa Rami?
Sultan Peppa?
Peppa's brother is called George. Poppy will know that :).
Granddaughter loves Peppa Pig.

So, Tom seems more mature to Hannah. A match?
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-05-29 02:34:16 UTC
Lots of space.
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
That’s all you are getting...
The Texel’s name, if it is to contain Peppa....
How about: Peppa Rami?
GROAN! VG.
Though it might actually be a good compromise - keeping umbrella (the
child) moderately happy, if she can be convinced of the difference
between a pig and a ram.
Sultan Peppa?
Also possible!
Post by Vicky Ayech
Peppa's brother is called George. Poppy will know that :).
Granddaughter loves Peppa Pig.
So, Tom seems more mature to Hannah. A match?
Safety match or phosphorus (or whatever they were)?

The Daily Mail has led the campaign to limit pornography - "it demeans and
belittles women," they explain, "and that's our job." (Sandi Toksvig
[scripted], News Quiz 2013-7-26.)
Mike
2018-05-29 07:34:55 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Peppa's brother is called George. Poppy will know that :).
Granddaughter loves Peppa Pig.
So, Tom seems more mature to Hannah. A match?
Safety match or phosphorus (or whatever they were)?
Quite striking really.
2018-05-29 10:01:02 UTC
On Tue, 29 May 2018 03:34:16 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Lots of space.
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
That’s all you are getting...
The Texel’s name, if it is to contain Peppa....
How about: Peppa Rami?
GROAN! VG.
Though it might actually be a good compromise - keeping umbrella (the
child) moderately happy, if she can be convinced of the difference
between a pig and a ram.
With Texels it can be hard to tell the difference.
2018-05-29 23:57:13 UTC
Lots of space.
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
Lots of space
That’s all you are getting...
The Texel’s name, if it is to contain Peppa....
How about: Peppa Rami?
GROAN! VG.
Though it might actually be a good compromise - keeping umbrella (the
child) moderately happy, if she can be convinced of the difference
between a pig and a ram.
Post by Sam Plusnet
Sultan Peppa?
Also possible!
Peppa's brother is called George.  Poppy will know that :).
Granddaughter loves Peppa Pig.
So, Tom seems more mature to Hannah. A match?
Safety match or phosphorus (or whatever they were)?
While you've a lucifer to light your fag,
Smile, boys, that's the style.
2018-05-30 04:05:23 UTC
So, Tom seems more mature to Hannah. A match?
Safety match or phosphorus (or whatever they were)?
While you've a lucifer to light your fag,
Smile, boys, that's the style.
Whenever I hear mention of that song, I always think of Jeremy Kemp
singing it vith a Cherman accent (he plays a German) in the film Darling
Lili. (The one where Julie Andrews and Rock Hudson have what _can_ be
described as a shower scene.)

"I'm a self-made man, thereby demonstrating once again the perils of unskilled
labor..." - Harlan Ellison